Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Status

Status
October 01, 2014 05:54PM
Ill be as brief as I can.

I've just fired one more Realtor and their Agency. We have another Realtor previewing our home today.

I've just gone thru a couple of weeks of a horrible chest cold. Have hacked my guts out for two weeks. While working late every night.

I know a few people are seriously pissed at me. They never read here - but mail in and toss a calendar in my face a couple of times a year. Six months has passed - i should have healed myself, solved all issues, and caught up the ledger. I about died coughing this week, when a guy told me that HIS health was getting worse so he wanted to get this wrapped up. Oh - WELL!!! .... That changes everything!!! If HIS health is effected, then by all means ... I'll act normal for a month - go bankrupt - and finish his pc. Cause My health and problems are just a ruse. I did tell him I'd pray for his health.

Our last agent - when I called expressing concern - said she'd been "up late chasing one of her horses all over the county". It got out, ya see. Well - that is one thing I will never tell a customer.

Ok. I said Brief. That's it. I still feel like road kill, and you are looking at the pics of the work. Those who feel like it - please pray. Those who get all uncomfortable about that - please wave a chicken over your head and sing "Bridge Over Troubled Water" at the top of your lungs. singing

Thank you,
Gary

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/01/2014 06:04PM by barnespneumatic.
October 01, 2014 08:36PM
Hope you get well soon, not for the sake of others projects, but for the sake of your own wellbeing.
October 01, 2014 11:04PM
It's that miserable season too just around the corner . Flu shots everywhere . Hope you get back to your regular self soon . My son has been on antibotics for 10 days and still hacking.
Good luck with new salespeople on your house . It will sell !!!!
October 01, 2014 11:06PM
Just tell those folks that as soon as you finish coughing up your last lung you'll be fine! Get well and stay strong!
October 02, 2014 01:12AM
Thanks Jerry,

Lungs out. Coughing up my kneecaps. winking smiley

Just a flesh wound ....

winking smiley
Anonymous User
October 01, 2014 11:35PM
Hope you feel better soon. As for the other people. ......feel better soon.
October 02, 2014 05:09AM
Gary,

I placed a dead chicken in a paper bag and left it in the road. The next car to run over it should take away all the bad mojo that ails you. Local Santeria, powerful stuff! skull

Don't thank me.

Lon
October 02, 2014 09:38AM
Hey Gary where I'm from we take the chicken and we cut its head off and then we pull all the feathers off and throw it in a pot of boiling water. And then you know what we do we eat it. It might not take all the pain away but it sure makes you feel better. Good luck . Oh ya you can throw some carrots and some celery in there with the chicken and maybe some noodles too.
October 03, 2014 01:25AM
Hi Kurt,

You should can that stuff! Sounds good ... Yummmmm.

Hehe

Gary
October 03, 2014 03:25AM
Fingers crossed that the new realtor will work some magic. Sounds like the lady with the horse wasn't hungry enough for a salefrown
Best of luck with the house and your lungs Gary.
Neil
October 03, 2014 08:24PM
Hope you feel better soon Gary. You've got to improve your health so you're well enough to get sick again when all the relatives descend on your sunny Florida location for the holidays, after all. sunny Oddly enough, nobody seems anxious to visit us up here in Alaska during the wintertime, go figure...whistling

And I'm with Neil on the realtor thing too. If someone has enough time on their hands to mess around with horses they're dabbling, not working, in the real estate business. I wish you luck on the sale of your MD house, it's gotta happen some day so it might as well be sooner rather than later.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 26
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021