Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Piece of Cake. BPN CLOSED .

Piece of Cake. BPN CLOSED .
December 30, 2014 03:24PM
These things practically settle themselves. whistling

Final meeting on BPN took place this morning.

There are still a couple of contractors finishing up projects, but the new buyers were ok with that. We hope they enjoy their new home, and that it is good to them.

Moving on. I have the parts, the drawings, the notes, the tools, and I've been practicing. I'll complete projects as quickly as it's possible to do careful work. Thank you for your patience.

We especially thank the group of you who helped us bridge the gap. God Bless, and Thank God for the close of a very long chapter.

Gary and Kelly

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/31/2014 04:44PM by barnespneumatic.
Re: Piece of Cake
December 30, 2014 03:48PM
Hi Gary,

I would like to wish you and Kelly a wonderful 2015, and what a better way to begin this New Year than having finished with the BPN house selling.

As Neil would say... Cheers my friend!
December 31, 2014 04:42PM
Cheers Julio,

Happy 15 my Good Friend! take a bow

Gary
December 30, 2014 09:28PM
"settle themselves"laughing again that's a good one!

Congratulations, finally.
December 31, 2014 04:49PM
Ahwwlllll ... 'Twern't nuthin'.

Green bowing

Ghre
December 31, 2014 04:02PM
It's done? The papers are signed? the check has cleared? Hurrah!!! the long story is finished. Best wishes for the New Year. A time to mentally relax and get into some physical therapy of machining metal, carving wood and enjoying life in the south.

Best Wishes

Gary L
December 31, 2014 04:39PM
Thank you Gary

Well, the check is in the cloud. And a bit light - but it's done. Great little book - ya think anybody would read it? Hahaaaahh. Hey - we brought it into the harbor!

Time to finish your knife. I've been moving Outrider stuff around. Putting Santa's shop away. Clearing off the tools and stuff from the last six months or so. There are patches of workbench showing thru here and there.

Stoking the fires. And other Metaphors ...

Thanks Gary,
The other Gary

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/31/2014 04:40PM by barnespneumatic.
December 31, 2014 06:10PM
Glad for you and miss Kelly .
Hope you didn't give the new owners your cell numbers but.... Knowing you you would welcome the call to help any and all questions as long as a trip north isn't required. But then again that's the place that made you famous !! LOTZA history in them walls ( shop)
December 31, 2014 10:39PM
Hi Kurt,

I gave them "your number" bud. I just knew you'd want me to. Haha.

Barnes? What Barnes?? ..... Haha.

Yeah ... they have contact info .... The Reader. And I've told them a bunch of need to know stuff.

Gary
December 31, 2014 06:28PM
The weight of the world finally lifted from your shoulders! Congrat's and a Happy New Year!
December 31, 2014 10:42PM
Thanks Doc,

It's starting to sink in. I've gotten used to functioning with 23% of my brain. It will be amazing to watch segments come back on line. I hope! Ha.

Gary
December 31, 2014 06:41PM
Congratulations Gary and Kelly!
wow
May 2015 be your best year yet!!!
"festive"

I tried to find the "jumping for joy" smiley, but I don't see it....
sunny

Scott
December 31, 2014 10:48PM
That's fine Scott.

There will be a bit of recovery before the actual "jumping" begins. Haha. Right now, I'm "sitting for joy!" I'm actually on the Studio Patio. Fire in the Chimineah. Just finished a session of BB guns with my 10 yr. old Grandson, Caden. Dinner is cooking. Life is good.

Thanks for the things you bought Doc. It really helped. God Bless Your Family this year.

Gary
December 31, 2014 09:43PM
Happy New Year everyone. Gary, good to get the old 2014 BPN house activity closed. We also moved this year. Very traumatic, but now we are happily settled in our new Florida home and out of the cold. Very much looking forward to the new year.

Will
December 31, 2014 10:51PM
God Bless, Will.

Hey - moving to Florida is a snap. Glad you saw how simple we made it, and joined us.

I hope you really enjoy it. Thanks for the well wishes!

Gary
January 01, 2015 02:10PM
Can I uncross my fingers now?????

It's great to hear BPN is now a matter of history. Wish you and Kelly a Happy 2015.

Keith
January 01, 2015 04:52PM
Thanks Keith,

If your fingers "will " uncross now. Haha. A bit of therapy and with Arthritis strength acetametophine ... might work. winking smiley

Gary
Anonymous User
January 08, 2015 02:41AM
It is st a great book to read Gary.....glad to hear it is done.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 5
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021