Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Injections again

Injections again - Successful. thumbs up
March 24, 2015 01:09PM
Time for injections again.

Wish me luck.

Gary

(Added later - it went well. Another improvement).

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/26/2015 04:30PM by barnespneumatic.
Sal
March 24, 2015 02:51PM
Good luck Gary!
March 24, 2015 04:24PM
Good luck!!! Sorry for asking, but these next injections are to close to the last ones, why? It's everything alright?
March 24, 2015 08:18PM
Thanks Julio,

The injections are done in "Series". Usually sets two weeks apart. There is an option to wait a while between set 2 and 3. It's my laymsn's understanding that this allows the Steriod to shrink swelling .... Then come back and shrink swelling again. Lasts better. For me 4-6 months

Not a great set of options. But - without them I'd have stopped walking in any version of a normal manner 8 years ago.

Thanks .., they took good care. I survived.

Yay.

Gary
March 24, 2015 07:39PM
Good luck Gary.
March 24, 2015 08:37PM
Aw man! These are going to be awesome and last a long time!

Sorry I didn't get the chance to spec and shoot the ball ammo this weekend. Sean's post reminded me I might need to try the .32 in the Woodsman in shotgun mode though.
March 24, 2015 11:42PM
Ok Jerry,

Say again? I've been "Injected" - so I didn't follow. Haha. Ya gonna shoot shot in the 62 smoothy barrel?

Hey - post a "mahogany glamor shot". Should be getting nice by now.

Thks Bud,
Gary
Anonymous User
March 26, 2015 01:56AM
I hope everything goes well.
March 26, 2015 03:54AM
Thanks Don,

It went well. Always helps me.

The effects can last for about a max of six months before the pain burns thru meds too bad.

I appreciate your well wish. Home, and put in a productive afternoon and evening.

Gary
Re: Injections again - Home - Working
March 26, 2015 06:15AM
I got home and went to the shop. No - not supposed to.

I've worked quite a lot, on stock work. Have rounded, sculpted, and sanded for quite a few hours. Pretty full of sawdust I think. haha.

Coming along well.

I'll drop in a pic from the phone.

image.jpg

Best,
Gary

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/26/2015 06:20AM by barnespneumatic.
March 26, 2015 06:57PM
Looking good. thumbs up

That's a highly sophisticated lighting setup there. Tinfoil AND a string...whoa.. smiling smiley
March 26, 2015 10:43PM
I will have you know that that is not Tin foil. It is Aluminum tape. Quite a step up. It creates a non glare hood for the CFL bulbs. The "string" is a "Woven Fiber Suspension Device" or WFSD here at BPS. We'd be pleased to upgrade our working conditions by raising prices, so as not to embarrass our readership. I shall bring it up at our next Board Meeting. take a bow
March 31, 2015 02:11PM
Gary,

Still amazed at the WFSD. Trying to enlarge the photo to send to Asia to be copied. You might be on to something here. hmmmmm
Re: Injections again - Successful. thumbs up
March 27, 2015 02:58AM
Glad to hear your injections are a success. I have had two corteson injections in my right shoulder in the last 1.5 years. Works great but it wore off just in time for the spring yard work sad smiley

I told my new chiropractor about the injection and pain I am experiencing. She echoed what someone at work said, only 3 corteson shots in your lifetime. The last doctor I saw said that 3 shots are year where fine. Who is right, who is wrong. Need to do more research and start finding alternatives.

Looks like your keeping busy. Your "stock" is rising in value smiling smiley
Re: Injections again - Successful. thumbs up
March 30, 2015 03:32PM
Aluminum tape is good stuff. I use it for all kinds of HVAC uses, but I don't think I've branched out into lighting yet. Only drawback is if/when you have to peel the stuff off again, it's tenacious as all get-out.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 39
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021