Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: It's a Selfie World!

It's a Selfie World!
October 24, 2015 06:21AM
Ah .... Wifi programs at Midnight. (Well, the pic was slightly before - and the phone in hand was the camera. The wifi i4 was in my belt case).

image.jpeg

And .,., as if on cue, my i6 notified me around midnight, that 9.1 was all waiting to UPDATE!!!!!!! You want to do it NOW or now? And so, at a weak moment, I said ..... fine .... just do it. GREAT!!!!!!! It licked my face and tore off an enormous gigabyte!!! THEN, we began what it thought would be huge fun. You'll be locked out unless you SET UP the stupid fingerprint scan to unlock your phone .... OR .... For hopeless old farts you can disappoint a generation of geeks and JUST use a 6 digit number EVERY MISERABLE TIME YOU TOUCH THE STUPID PHONE!!!!

I chose the latter. take a bow.

And so, it went on and on and on and on ... Set up iEyeBrow Comb??? Set up iAnkleItcher???? Set up iTeleportation Beta???? NOOOOOO!!!!!!!! Just give me my iPIA phone back. thank you. And I then proceeded to turn off 76 new useless iSpy crap. And then ... I came home to rest.

iGood Night
Gary

Sal ... Your barrel/shroud assembly is well along and assembly of the unit was completed tonight. Cosmetics to come. Action is at 60%. thumbs up
October 24, 2015 06:27AM
Hi Gary, thought i was the only one up this late.
October 24, 2015 03:54PM
Hi Steve,
Ha!!!! No, you're not the only night owl.
I see 1:30 quite a few nights/mornings a week.
Hoot Hoot. ⛈ (oh .... It would appear that; with the latest upgrade, my phone emojis transfer to the forum). While there are 11 different versions of a cloud ... There are no Owls. Sorry.

Haha
Gary
October 25, 2015 04:08AM
Here it is!

See - immediately above. That cloud with lightning bolt is off of my iPhone 6 smilie choices. It transferred here. But about five or six other attempts to insert symbols have failed. And - voided text typed after the emoji was attempted. All looked good on the draft. Didn't transfer.

I'm filling in the details because we have several world class coders who might understand what's happening.

Gary
October 24, 2015 09:50AM
iGary,
I thought you had all of the iIssues already worked out, iAye? Oh, i forgot, these are iUpdates to the iSystem that you depend on to iStay in iBidness. iGuess you should iComply with all of the iUpdates then! Ya know, you have sworn me off of the iSystem for iEver! iI Had iThought about one, but i cannot tolerate the iIssues it takes to iKeep up with it all! Good shot of you in the shop, enjoy your new updates!
Later,
Jeff
October 24, 2015 04:07PM
Hi Jeff,

i will keep you Updated!!!

It used to be different. i long for the 1996 world of computers when i could do anything i wished to do. And things were updated when you bought a new computer AND more importantly, things were BACKWARDS COMPATABLE clear back to clay tablets. Now my 11 month old tablet is too much of a dinosaur to simply stream a talk show from most sources. But ........ i digress ......

Keep your flip phone Jeff ... i loved my i4 dearly for at least 5 years. It's still like new, but that's the problem - isn't it ... There are tens of millions of them in perfect condition. We must make them useless ....

"Flip On" Jeff!

Gary
October 24, 2015 03:16PM
I can tell you are just as frustrated as the rest of us! I hate updates as companies always seem to sneak in more and more software to follow, prompt and track your movements, what you buy, what you are googling etc.

Hope you can make your way through the updates. I am actually dreading buying a new phone now.

No sooner had I posted this, went to text my brother, SOFTWARE UPDATE 9.1 haha

Have a good day.

Pedro

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/24/2015 03:32PM by pedrog.
October 24, 2015 04:44PM
Hey, give your phone a break. The NSA has to stay abreast of everything we do and say, it's not easy. The Reader
October 25, 2015 08:57AM
Hmmm

Jeff,

N.S.A. I was told that stands for No Such Agency.

Larry
October 24, 2015 06:18PM
Don't know why it tagged that signature line on. Have to go check. Hummmmmm - after update to phone. And now my phones Emojis transfer to the forum when they didn't before.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/24/2015 06:35PM by barnespneumatic.
October 24, 2015 07:30PM
Hey Gary,
I'm going to keep the old fone - at least as long as I can anyway. I'd rather spend the money on Barnes made stuff smiling smiley!
Jeff
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 5
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021