Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Just if you care

Just if you find it interesting
October 25, 2015 04:40AM
You all know I'm not just the normal guy you run into day in and out. Not better. Just sure as blue bells - "different".

I come up with great ideas while I have a migraine. Heck, I carve and engrave with them. I "see" ideas. I study the details while staring into space. I hate repetition because I have ten times more ideas then I'll ever get a chance to make. If I draw it, I'm 125 % certain I can make it, and it will work.

You will probably never see a documentary on me. But I get to watch one every day. Mostly, what I see is things getting in the way of me crafting my ideas. Life seems dedicated to interfering with my work. I hang in there, but it grinds me down - sure. Still - why is it that ... long about 11pm onward .... I feel like I just wish it were morning. I want to get there - early if I can. I want to put in a couple of hours on a neat idea .... before the whistle goes off for work proper. I'm excited.

Then. Then morning collapses on top of me. Oh ... My head ... I'll never drink aga.... ..... Wait!!! I don't even drink. Ok ... I'm gonna stop Bull Riding. I'm too darned ol.... Wait! I don't ride Bulls. Well then .... WHAT IN TARNATION hit me???? Ah .... morning. Joy. Can't wait. Don't try to stop me.

It's cruel.

What's that ya say? Well then stay up all night. Do the night shift? Well, I sort of do. But, there are practical limitations, and ... I do get tired. Still ... long after the body is aching and dragging, the Squirrel of a Brain is hitting me with things it wants me to do. Things I need to do. And then the images start again. New stuff.

Ok - phone AND me, are at 19%. Gotta go.

Gary

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/25/2015 03:19PM by barnespneumatic.
Re: Just if you care
October 25, 2015 01:12PM
Gary,

It's a gift, even more for you that also have the talent to draw and bring the ideas to a tangible reality. It's also a curse, because you see so many things popping into your mind and the sad part is, knowing that because of the time factor and other variables most of them will remain undone.

Part of what makes your products unique is the innovation factor. Not only on the artifacts that you produce, but also on the tools and equipment that you use to build them.

In my opinion it's a gift and don't pay that much attention to the ideas that you don't find the time to complete. Otherwise appreciate those that comes in the right moment and the right time to improve a product or a shop process.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/25/2015 03:10PM by Julio.
Re: Just if you find it interesting
October 25, 2015 08:17PM
The mind is amazing . It's gotta be a blessing and a curse all in one .I hafta feel sorry for anyone plagued with migraines. I guess they have a lot of drugs to help but still most people I know can't even function .
I especially like the fact that if you can draw it you can build it . That's awesome.

Thanks
Kurt
October 26, 2015 01:34AM
Well said Julio, well said.
Gary: what Julio said.
Hang in there,
Jeff
October 26, 2015 05:03AM
Hi Jeff,

I agree with you that Julio said it all flawlessly. In fact, I marveled at his use of English and the subtle nuisances he has mastered. Well Done, my Friend!!!

Gary

Edit: let's change that to "nuance", if Spellcheck will allow it winking smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/26/2015 02:30PM by barnespneumatic.
October 26, 2015 11:48AM
Gary,
We all know who the real "subtle nuisances" really are pushingarock.
Teehee,
Jeff
October 26, 2015 02:23PM
Darned Spellcheck!!!!!

why me
October 26, 2015 08:47PM
Lol! I knew that is what you were trying to say - teehee. Internet watchdogs to the rescue doggie.
October 26, 2015 10:10PM
Somehow I don't think even the greatly expanded ICD-10 medical codes are gonna have an entry for "Squirrel Brain". google eyes
Sal
October 26, 2015 10:17PM
rotorhead Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Somehow I don't think even the greatly expanded
> ICD-10 medical codes are gonna have an entry for
> "Squirrel Brain". google eyes

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAH
October 26, 2015 10:37PM
Check some of these out

[www.healthcaredive.com]

I've stolen my favorite here:

5. Y93.D: V91.07XD: Burn due to water-skis on fire, subsequent encounter​.

How does this happen? Are water skis even flammable?
October 27, 2015 01:24AM
Yes they do ... But it depends upon the perspective of the guy with the mouse which he clicks!! Haha
October 26, 2015 11:01PM
yeah, that's one of the best known ridiculous codes...along with many for being injured by various species of birds....

The whole thing is stupid beyond words, largely brought to you by the same morons who did such a great job with Ebola........

The World Health Organization -an oxymoron if there ever was one
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 7
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021