Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Note for Cuff watchers .... 3:30PM CENTRAL THURSDAY!!!! Be Here.

Note for Cuff watchers .... 3:30PM CENTRAL THURSDAY!!!! Be Here.
November 25, 2015 08:12PM
My order of new copper was supposed to be in yesterday. Don't you hate delays ......
FINE!!!! NEVERMIND ..... I didn't mea..... nevermind ....

I just wanted to say. I not teasing along the product. I've been letting you in on the process. I needed to make the prototypes and gauge reaction, consider suggestions, etc.

I had hoped to try the thinner copper. Make sure the alloy was correct. If it comes today, I'll make one.

Here's a PROMISE. The list of current completed Cuffs will be up with pics and prices, by 3:30 Central on Thursday - Thanksgiving afternoon.

I will initiate a TWO CUFF limit for Thursday only. In that way, since these objects are not costly items, you won't run the aggravation of finding them all sold at 3:35 Central. If they don't all sell Thursday, then bids for the lot will be accepted at 12:05 am on Friday. Not trying to be dramatic - just fair.

I hope you all enjoy these, and fine them a perfect gift item as well. Again, they are made one at a time, so they won't be Walmart priced. But not Gallery priced. I have it pretty well organized, but I really want to fit in a couple of more ideas.

Much Appreciated,
Gary

Now, here's how it will work: . I'll have them numbered, priced, and pictured. You just respond with, for example: #1 - Julio

That's enough. Then I don't have to be sitting here responding to PMs, etc. Everybody immediately knows what is taken, what's available. IF there is a freak occurance, where two people post within the same minute, for the same item .... I will honor the bid and make a duplicate. That is the closest thing I'll come to an order or commitment on these. That way we don't have one guy doing everything right and loosing out electronically. Can't be rigged cause I'm talking about two people here and posting at the same time stamp. Unlikely, but now it's covered.

Hope you like them all. I won't keep any. Should be 7-10 cuffs.

thumbs up

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 11/26/2015 05:42AM by barnespneumatic.
Re: Note for Cuff watchers ....
November 25, 2015 11:52PM
Gary,
I'm looking forward to it. Thanks for keeping us posted!
Jeff
November 26, 2015 03:23AM
Hi Jeff,

The copper came in on the last UPS Truck outside the depot tonight. The driver was laughing in a crazy high giggle as he threw the box out the sliding door!

And .... I'm still in the shop making three cuffs from the copper.

Gotta go. Just downed a coffee and some BBQ potato chips. I'll probably die. Must .....finish .... cfff ....... cuffs.

Gggggg
November 26, 2015 02:55AM
Thanks for explaining. Now everyone knows that the #1 is for Julio. LOL
November 26, 2015 05:27AM
image.jpeg

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

I finished my work with a minute to spare. I can do anything I want with my spare time!!! Hey ... nowthatIthink

See ya at 3:30 Central. Hope that's a decent time. I'll wait til then to give you time for turkey and a brief nap.

Gary
November 26, 2015 12:25PM
Hey Gary,
Yeah, don't get carried away with that minute!

Way to go Julio!
Later,
Jeff
November 26, 2015 02:00PM
Hmmm, so you bake these in an oven.....more innocent

geez, if you were a cool kid, you would have used your iPhone for the time reference....

haha

enjoy Thanksgiving - I'm planning on checking back at 4:30 Eastern to pick my bracelet....errr.....cuff....knife deflector - yeah, that's the ticket !
November 26, 2015 03:17PM
Great! I'll be here.

I noticed the digital readout on the stove as I was turning off the light to lock up.

Ok, gotta Turkey!

Gary
November 26, 2015 03:43PM
Note different background texture on the center Cuff
November 26, 2015 05:25PM
Yeah, what joebill said - "knife deflector!"
I gotta git one!!!
Later,
Jeff
November 26, 2015 04:11PM
Gee Gary
Thanks fer pointing that out !! That's the one I was looking at and now Jeff is going to want it .

Thanks
Kurt
November 26, 2015 05:35PM
Ha, jokes on him Kurt. There's no other side to that one! Hehe. I only had a short piece of copper ....

footinmouth
November 26, 2015 05:27PM
Dang Kurt, you know me too well more innocent.
Later,
Jeff
November 26, 2015 05:35PM
Knife protector ?????
If you had 3 on each wrist .... You'd have super powers .

Thanks
Kurt
November 26, 2015 05:41PM
I like that!!!

I could vaccum seal them in triple packs!!!!!

thumbs up
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 6
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021