Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: 3:30 Hammer Forged Cuff Sale!

3:30 Hammer Forged Cuff Sale!
November 26, 2015 08:36PM
Here are the Cuffs in Stock. Please put your name by a number to reserve this exact Cuff. All work is Barnes.

Prices:

1). $75

2). $55

3). $105

4). $75

5). $70. (1/8" Copper)

6). $55

7). $75

8). $75

Enjoy!
Gary
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
November 26, 2015 08:39PM
Hi Gary,

Julio #3. Sorry, #3-Julio

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/26/2015 08:41PM by Julio.
November 26, 2015 08:41PM
Hi Gary
Num 7

Thanks
Kurt
November 26, 2015 08:42PM
joebill

November 26, 2015 10:35PM
Hi Joebill,

I'll invoke "the clause". You may have a copy of #7, which would free #5, if you wish. Just post your decision.

Gary
November 26, 2015 08:46PM
geez, what are the odds, huh?

I love # 7, but I guess my backup plan is #5
November 26, 2015 09:17PM
Hi Gary,
#6.
Thanks,
Jeff
November 26, 2015 09:38PM
Number 8 for Steve
November 26, 2015 10:04PM
Gary
I'll take # 1 also unless any newcomers want it .
Thanks for great opportunity .

Thanks
Kurt
November 26, 2015 11:00PM
i will release # 5 and take a #7 !
November 27, 2015 12:17AM
Noted.

#5 in play.

Gary
November 27, 2015 02:58PM
Hi Gary,
I would like number 5 too!
Thanks,
Jeff
November 27, 2015 04:23PM
Hi Jeff,

Thanks! We will wrap it up.

thumbs up

Gary
November 27, 2015 05:41PM
To Simplify; as of Friday am, #s 2 and 4 are available.

In my picture taking session, I accidently placed #4 upside down. It's the same as 5. All you clever folks refused to buy an upside down Cuff, and I don't blame you. However; I will turn it over (at no additional cost) prior to shipping! thumbs up

Thanks for your purchases.

Hey, we had four military families here for Thanksgiving. Retired and active career men and women. They liked the Cuffs. thumbs upthumbs up

Gary
November 27, 2015 08:55PM
Gary
Number4&5 are similar but have different logo's . Was there a reason you would share with us or was that pre new logo ?
I really do like the new logo design with framing ! It almost has a Greek slant to the letters .
Way cool

Thanks
Kurt
November 27, 2015 10:57PM
Hi Kurt,

5 was actually made earlier then 4. The numbers for the sale are not serial numbers. I actually thought of labeling them a,b, c, d .... but I'd already given my hypothetical example of ... #1 - Julio. Decided to stay with numbers.

The stamp on 4 did not exist when I made 5.

In fact, this will blow minds ... when I made the bi-metal Cuff, I was so involved with dealing with the factors of mounting the copper panel, that I didn't strike any name stamp at all!!! So; that one is really like one of those million dollar three legged Buffalo Nickle!!! Whoooh!!! I couldn't stamp it later for a host of reasons. I'll ask the owner if they want an engraved signature or just leave it blank. You know, it's one of those decisions .... you can fake a signature but you can't take one off!! Think about it.

I'll change logos as I get going. As you see, people do notice and care. This was the first group of prototypes. Seeing if it would fly. It will become more organized now that it's flight worthy.

Gary

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/28/2015 02:10PM by barnespneumatic.
November 27, 2015 07:25PM
Gary,
See, I told you. Thanks for turning number 4 over for the buyer before you ship it! It reminds me of the rocks that someone used to sell. On one side they said 'please turn me over,' and on the other they said 'thanks, that feels better!' I'm glad the family liked the cuffs too. I think you have a winner! Enjoy the rest of the holidays.
Later,
Jeff
November 27, 2015 08:25PM
So guys
Now I'm confused . When you wear the cuff ,are you suppose to wear so you read it or ..... Upside down so others can read it ???? That's why I also got 2 . One right side up and the other upside down .
I do have one other question Gary , is there a reason why the different logos ?

Thanks
Kurt
November 27, 2015 09:08PM
Hi Kurt,

Yes. The different logos are so people can fight over them later on. I will make new stamps and change those logos occasionally. That will seperate them into series.

I would also be able to do a special series for a Club, Event, Auction, Charity, etc.

I'm really pleased that you guys like these. I began learning my die making skills in the mid/late 70's. I've used it all thru my career, but not much lately. It's too difficult a skill to just let sit in a corner.

Gary
November 27, 2015 11:10PM
Hey Kurt,
I will wear mine with the words out so they can be read by someone else. For me, at least, when I see someone with a similar item, or they notice and understand mine, it is like an unspoken brotherhood. It 'might' mean that we think alike in regards to the things we care about or support. If not it might open a dialog that we share or a chance to tell somebody why it is important to me. Everyone has their own way of viewing this, but, especially with people like you, I see it as kind of a brotherhood thing. Anyway, my 2 cents worth. Enjoy.
Later,
Jeff
November 28, 2015 12:05AM
Hi Jeff,

Yeah, that's the way I always wear a bracelet, ring. So it is read by others.

Ok Jeff, I'll take 2 cents off your Cuff ... winking smiley

Gary
November 28, 2015 02:29AM
Yippee!
November 28, 2015 12:36PM
Thanks Jeff & Gary
I'm not much of a jewlery guy and even can't remember the last time I wore my wedding ring . I often think about getting a tattoo of a ring on my finger but because of the work I've done and do I just don't want to loose or wreck it or worse get injured . I have my fathers old 1st wedding ring and it melted to the bone on his finger working on a car battery ans shorted out . Now it's a lump of silver .

I did notice a guy I hired at work had 2 AK's crossed on the window of his truck with the Greek words on the top . He was a nice young man that just enjoyed guns .
I picked out cuffs for my son and I to wear and we have in common the beliefs that are in the words .
Thanks

Thanks
Kurt
November 28, 2015 01:22PM
Hey Kurt,
I understand the jewelry thing, especially in your business. I just recently started wearing some and most of it is representative of things that are important to me. I like that you noted the decal on the coworkers truck, that's the kind of thing I was talking about. Anyway enjoy your cuff!
Later,
Jeff
November 28, 2015 11:51PM
Gary, I have bought the girls a number of Barnes jewelery items in the past. Number 4 would be a neat gift for Kyle!
If its still available please put his name on it for me.

Kent
November 29, 2015 03:14AM
Thanks Kent,

Certainly. I hope he enjoys it. thumbs up

Gary
November 29, 2015 03:16AM
By my count ... #2 is available.

Someone correct the count if I'm wrong.

I'll let the forum know, when I see the next grouping being ready.

Thanks very much.

Gary
November 30, 2015 05:20PM
Just a note to all those who bought Cuffs.

Kelly says it will be $6 per box to send them out. Please add that to your method of payment. Now IF you bought 2, they will both fit in the box. You win - only one $6 charge for the lot.

Thanks very much!

Gary
November 30, 2015 09:27PM
Thanks Gary and Kelly, I'll get a check out tomorrow!
Jeff
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 5
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021