Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Screwed up posts

Screwed up posts
December 03, 2015 11:44PM
Forum insists I'm not me
December 03, 2015 11:56PM
Hey Guys, Gary has fought a horrible migraine since last night. He has 7 pieces of different things to post and the Forum will not let him post them. It keeps telling him that he's not logged in. As soon as he gets straightened out, he'll post the stuff. Thanks, Kelly
December 04, 2015 12:47AM
I took a pic of the jewelry that Gary will give you the details on, later. 3 broaches-1 pendant- 1 pair earrings. Just something to look at and think about. Gary also has 3 more copper cuff bracelets.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
December 04, 2015 12:48AM
All Sterling Silver.
December 04, 2015 12:52AM
Hi Kelly,

I hope that Gary gets well soon. About the Forum issue, I believe that he needs to reset the odometer. 9,442 posts is something out of this world and maybe the Forum is treating Gary as an alien. Just kidding.
December 04, 2015 01:42AM
I'd like the earrings please.
December 04, 2015 01:47AM
I like the Tree broach as well but don't want to take em all. Oh and hope you feel better Gary.
December 04, 2015 03:33AM
Copper Cuff Bracelets
image.jpeg
December 04, 2015 11:32AM
Gary (aka ) Kelly
That's beautiful work . I'm with Julio , time to reset odometer .i did have something weird happen with forum yesterday about 1:30 pm. It said something about the data base and need to see plan admin . About 30 min later it opened . Im sorry about the migraines but there ain't much you can do but ride it out .

Thanks
Kurt
December 04, 2015 11:53AM
Kelly/Gary,
Kelly - Thanks for doing the above work for Gary. Gary - migraines are just pure evil. I know as I share that malady. Hang in there, do whatever works for you and feel better soon! Thanks for sharing the new art work.

Watchman - I had bought most of the beach jewelry as I have learned long ago that if you see something you like that Gary makes grab it while you can. Either it won't be made just like that again or you can't know when he will do that kind of work again. Do not feel bad when you see something you like! To many times I have hesitated and I am still waiting to see similar items again self-hammer.

Later all,
Jeff
December 04, 2015 02:35PM
Hi guys
Gonna try this quick. Forum keeps telling me I'm not logged in. Then mostly won't let me. If it lets me log in, it won't let me post. Maddening

Sorry in sick as a dog third day of migraine. Horrible throat and swollen glands. Painful lower back, hip, groin. Somewhere I must have checked the box for "all of the above"

I worked thru the headache to finish the broaches. They have a sterling hammered and fabricated pin clasp on the back. Kelly will get pics. I'm letting the pricing to her based upon what we've sold this year. She knows better then I do. We had some broaches at the Skeeter Shoot that the guys bought. They were much like this. Those has been made earlier, and had a different catch.

Ok. Tomorrow is my birthday. Yay. Hope I make it.

Gotta go. Head may explode. Hate to make s mess.

Gary
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 6
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021