Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Video - Gary and 58 Carnivore

Video - Gary and 58 Carnivore
April 19, 2009 03:25AM
Today (Sat. 18th) ... Jim was up to my office. I have an old IBM laptop which had alot of material captured on it. It has a "fan" issue, that prevented it from booting ... and a "questionable" hard drive. Jim worked some beads and magic ... and got the thing to boot. We then copied my pictures and videos onto my 500 gig remote hard drive.

I was looking thru this awhile ago, and came upon this video. Now ... looking at my wild hair, I'm reminded why God made hats ... but ... try to get beyond that ... and enjoy the video.

Gary

If I recall correctly, the gun made about 600 fpe ... or thereabouts, with that 675 grain slug.

I refer to another test. We used the Scout 45 (which makes 175-200 fpe) and it penetrated 3 panels, with it's Shrike slug.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/19/2009 03:29AM by barnespneumatic.
April 19, 2009 04:33AM
Gary,

The .58 Carnivore looks very impressive! it penetrated the plywoods like it was nothing. what was it? 5 inches of penetration? Great video! oh, you looked very handsome in that movie he..he..
April 19, 2009 04:44AM
Gary,

Its good shotting. I like this shoot. have you got more video like this to watch? and also I want to say something about your computer and 500 gig hard drive. I am sure that better store technic is DVD backups. never you thust electronics devices. 500 gig hard drive can be failure. but DVD's are never failure. So you try to copy all importand files or documents in to DVD. That is very hard to copy but, please thust me. because I was lost my important document in I tb external hard disk when it was failure. Please be carefull. now ? use this backup technic.

First coyp is in my computer which is use everyday.
Second copy is in the 2 TB external hard drive.
Third copy is in DVD
Fourth copy is in internet which name is rapidshare. I give 59 euro per year and I upload my files there with security. that is very funny because when I want to share some picture or video, it takes a few seconds. Just I give a link and they can download them easly.

ALi

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/19/2009 04:47AM by ERTOGRUL.
April 19, 2009 03:27PM
OK ... thanks.

Gary
April 19, 2009 09:18AM
Great video Gary.
That gun has some POWER!! and looks beautiful.
Loving the rifle but loving the classic American drawl more thumbs up
Well spoken, deliberate and a nice twang!!
Do you do bed time stories....!!!excited

(what part of the States you in??)
April 19, 2009 03:31PM
Maryland.

American drawl is it? hahaha. I wondered why I could barely understand myself. more confused hah.

I'll have to look into the bedtime story tapes. I've been looking for a "project". grinning smiley

Gary
April 19, 2009 05:52PM
Paul,
My youngest thinks Gary might just be Santa Claus, white beard, works in a shop all the time, voice for bedtime stories.....
April 19, 2009 08:50PM
Jerry,

I thought that too but don't tell him!!!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 17
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021