Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Thursday Marketplace!!!! target plane. Jan. 7th

Thursday Marketplace!!!! target plane. Jan. 7th
January 08, 2016 12:36AM
image.jpeg

A - Engraved "Men's Prototype Aluminum Roller Engr." - $50. Light Weight Molon Labe / Spartan Helmets.

image.jpeg

SOLD - B - Engraved inside "Woman's Prototype Aluminum Roller Engr." - $50. Light Weight - Lady's Cuff - Dem Bones! (Jeff)

image.jpeg

C - Lady's Copper Cuff. "Bones". Raw Copper. - $65

image.jpeg

D / Oxidized Leonidas' Sword - Molon Labe. 3/32" copper. Men's $75

I'll post two more panels. There are a total of 12 Cuffs.

image.jpeg

E - Lady's 1/16" Copper. Bones Cuff. Raw Copper. $65

image.jpeg

SOLD - F - Men's Molon Labe / Helmets. 1/16" Standard Cuff. Oxidized and hand Burnished ($10 option) total $75

image.jpeg

SOLD - G - Men's, Dem Bones. 1/16" Copper. Oxidized, brushed, and Lacquered. $75 total with options

image.jpeg

SOLD - H - engraved inside. "Men's Prototype Copper Molon/Helmets". Oxidized, Burnished $80

image.jpeg

I - standard Molon/Helmets. Raw Copper. $65. All raw copper will continue to darken as they oxidize.

image.jpeg

SOLD - J - Men's Cuff. Dem Bones. Oxidized, brushed, lacquered. $75 total with options.

image.jpeg

K - standard Molon/Helmets. Men's $65

image.jpeg

SOLD - L - engraved inside. Prototype Men's Copper "Bones". Oxidized and Burnished. $75.

As it has been, please just post your name and the letter you would like. We will settle up.

Thank You Very Much!
Gary

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/10/2016 02:59AM by barnespneumatic.
January 08, 2016 12:40AM
Ok Gary,
Put me down for two B's and F!
Thanks,
Jeff
January 08, 2016 12:48AM
Gary
I would like G&J please !

Thanks
Kurt
January 08, 2016 01:07AM
To All:

The STANDARD versions are well finished, and the surfaces uncovered. The Copper will have a start of oxide from the heat treat process. It will continue to age. As you rub/burnish the tops of the relief, you will get the aged look many like. If I do it for you, I have to use a nasty chemical. It creates an oxide layer that I have to do just right. Then I must dry it. Clean it. Burnish it by hand and tools. It takes time, materials, and yuck. I charge $10 for it. If you agreed to any item before I posted that additional detail, then you are certainly not obligated to that item.

When I do the Lacquer finish, I have to do the oxide, clean, dry, burnish, then apply two coats of lacquer inside and out. That should be $15. It's just $10 tonight.

Gary
January 08, 2016 01:44AM
L looks good to me. I'll take it.
January 08, 2016 02:17AM
Gary

So what's the differance between engraved and prototype ? Some say engraved inside . Do any have your Barnes logo on them ?

Thanks
Kurt
January 08, 2016 03:17AM
Hello Kurt,

They all have the Barnes Shield.

image.jpeg

I engraved the first aluminum and copper ones of the new series as Prototypes. Just as a Curiosity. It will be fun when we look back 75 years from now! Hehe.

Gary
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 5
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021