Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Never Go ...,

Never Go ...,
January 31, 2016 06:09PM
To a Walmart Super Store on a Sunday morning.

I'm just saying.

Been a hairy week. Travel. Medical. Then burning shop hours.

Hope you are all good.

Running errands.

Gary
February 01, 2016 03:31AM
Is there ever a time to go to Walmart? Not my favourite store by any means! Why is the stereotype of Walmart people so true? Just saying.

Doing well enough here. Got home a few minutes ago from visiting family.

So many ideas, so little time!

Hope your week goes well!

Pedro
February 01, 2016 03:46AM
Hi Pedro,

Generally, I enjoy it. I don't get out much. But evidently Sunday Morning is Peak "Standing in the isles watching videos on cell phones" time. thumbs up

I put in a hard work day after we got back. Didn't work to make the Church/Family Cycle today.

Best to all. Thanks for checking in.

Gary
February 01, 2016 01:25PM
Hey Gary,
I agree, but just a fast run in to grab what you need is often required. Required here anyway as there aren't many other choices. Just memorize the isles and do a quick smash and grab and go to the register, I heard a joke on the radio regarding them closing 'whatever' amount of stores. The guy said they were closing 264 stores and he was sorry as that would put 14 cashiers out of a job! Hmm, so true, been there done that. Have a great week!
Later,
Jeff
February 04, 2016 12:44PM
i may go to walmart once or twice a year. i try to avoid it whenever possible. any store for that matter (except gun shops! winking smiley ) every time i visit a store i realize that most people around here are like slinkies ( not good for much, but it would be fun to push them down a flight of stairs!!!!) winking smiley ........very little in the way of respect and good will towards fellow human beings these days! what ever happened to the times when people actually cared about each other? We live in a digital world where most have zero personal skills and would rather talk to a computer than another human being!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 2
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021