Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Stock Complete!

Stock Complete!
February 04, 2016 05:27PM
Your Stock is finished Sal! Last coat drying.

image.jpeg

Getting there Sal!!! thumbs up

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/04/2016 05:38PM by barnespneumatic.
February 04, 2016 06:42PM
Hey
That's just like mine only newer ! Haha I've shot mine a few times and it's a true joy . I even poured and sized a couple rounds after my complimentary rounds were gone .
Good luck Sal !

Thanks
Kurt
February 04, 2016 09:08PM
image.jpeg

Gary
Sal
February 04, 2016 11:32PM
That looks super rich Gary, what was that word for cats eye you told me when we were looking at those older more seasoned stocks in the back of your shop? That stock looks promising. Can't wait to see it shoot. Thanks for sharing!
February 05, 2016 01:59AM
Chatoyance is the word! Chat is the French word for Cat. "Cat's Eye" is the look ..... Like a tiger's eye polished stone.

Yes, it will become far more rich over the years. Just like us, Sal! Hehe.

Gary
February 04, 2016 09:10PM
Did you get down the list far enough to make a shot cartridge yet Kurt? Just curious. wow. No pressure.
February 04, 2016 11:50PM
Gary,

Another beautiful stock. Sal is a lucky man.

Karl
February 05, 2016 01:23PM
Hi Gary,
That turned out beautiful! I know Sal is itching to get hold of it. I expect we will see it at the next Barnes Invitational.
Thanks,
Jeff
February 06, 2016 09:59AM
that is gorgeous !!
February 06, 2016 12:19PM
Gary
I always see that plastic container when you oil your stocks . Do you just slather it on and let excess run off ? I've heard you talk about 7-8 coats and since your stocks are always hanging , I assumed you sprayed your finish on . The few wood stocks I've done involved stain and oil or varnish . After the oil I waxed with alot of rubbing and polishing involved .

Besides cleaning is there some specific maintanence I should be doing to my Outryder ? The drool usually wipes off pretty easy !

Thanks
Kurt
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 5
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021