Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Update. Treatment. Therapy. Pics.

Update. Treatment. Therapy. Pics.
April 08, 2016 11:23PM
Went for my treatments. Last week was agony. The treatments have helped some. Should improve as the week goes on.

Everything fixed yields a new complication. We are trying to work out one of those. Complex.

Since I got home, as therapy, I've done this .... Hope to finish shortly.

Gary
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
April 09, 2016 03:38AM
She's got some curves on her, this one. thumbs up
April 09, 2016 01:53PM
Nice shape on this one. I like the color pattern on the scales. Thanks for sharing your work with us. Take care and let the medications do their part.

Best,

julio
April 09, 2016 03:20PM
Thank you Julio,

There are color blends there, that the camera hasn't caught yet. I'll try to get them when it's finished. There is a brown layer beside the black. It lights up at different angles and lighting.

It's a very rich looking mix, and the very fine texture pattern is also an appealing feature.

I hope to finish it today.

Hope you are well. I am much improved. I have a time sensitive complicated medical issue to sort out. Florida is a nightmare for medical regulations. God help us. I cannot image that a state with such a population of seniors has become so absurd. They won't be satisfied until every one of us is shuffling along in a line every morning, to get our one pill for the day. I hope there's a special place reserved for the beuracrates who design these inhuman regulations.

Gary
April 10, 2016 02:20AM
Glad to hear treatments are helping. Regulations are a pain to deal with. Hope you get things sorted out.

Knife is awesome!

Pedro
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 4
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021