Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: New Software

New Software
April 24, 2009 02:47AM
I just got Photoshop Elements and Premier Elements today and decided to try out some of the video editing tools. I didn't have any real good ideas so I just stiched together some of the gopher shooting stuff I had in the files...

April 24, 2009 03:57AM
good works jerry.
April 24, 2009 05:11AM
Jerry,

That was cool, one of everything?

Thanks for taking time out of your day for us.

Lon
April 24, 2009 10:51AM
Hey, that came out pretty good! smileys with beer The zydeco music quit right at the start of the first slow-mo clip when I played the whole thing back, but guess you know that.

We really abused that poor little guy. laughing again

-- Jim
April 24, 2009 11:56AM
Oh! Well ... now yer just showin' off! haha. laughing again

Good job. Ya let me know if you need my help with that program now. I've been fighting it (creatively using it whistling ) for a year or so .....

fun stuff.

Gary

... yet another post that got into the wrong column. Met for Jerry.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/24/2009 06:49PM by barnespneumatic.
April 24, 2009 11:33PM
Well, I am wondering about some editing functions...

Thanks for the nice comments guys!
April 25, 2009 08:41AM
Yay!!

Love the music!!

Starting to look very professional mate smileys with beer
April 25, 2009 05:03PM
Thanks Paul. I fiddled around with it a bit and got the happy music to stop just when the gopher "died." I don't have many sound tracks on the computer and I don't have any sound effects at all. I'll have to see if there is a cheap disk of free effects and tracks available.

I wish I had some talent, I can see how a creative person could do some really neat stuff with this software. I'll probably never get past the basic functions. One thing that I like is that I was able to save the whole file in the Windows Media format without losing too much quality and the file size is tiny compared to what I've been posting before.
April 26, 2009 02:49PM
That was awesome jerry. Loved and laughed at the part when you shot him in the mouth while he had the cigarette in his mouth. That was cool.

Isn't video editing fun?
April 26, 2009 03:19PM
That was Jim's crack shot but, yes the editing does become fun after some results...
April 26, 2009 04:45PM
Jerry,

BTW, "Blues" man?cool smiley
April 26, 2009 06:56PM
Help me out Lon! Send me a file of music clips and effects and I'll change the sound track to anything you want!
April 26, 2009 08:21PM
Jerry,

I'm huge into blues, I'm listening to some right now online on the radio section of Itunes.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 17
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021