Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Saturday Evening in Shop. Will have a very pretty folder for sale Tomorrow! bullhorn

Edit: SUNDAY. in Shop. Preview of Knife
May 01, 2016 02:27AM
One of the size like I have been making.

Hesitant to show much. It seems like the more I show it as I go, the more "immune from" to it the readers become. google eyes. I showed each step of one knife recently. Do you realize that 388 views have passed on that knife for sale!!! Are you kidding? It's beautiful. I honestly debated grabbing it when it was completed but I have one. And, while I've asked several times, I've not heard anyone note anything they don't like.

Best to just show you the completed knife. Has great color Skeeter Tusk. Stainless blade. 2 1/2" by 5 3/4"

Just warming you to the idea. I've been home alone working all weekend. Still in the shop.

Gary

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 05/03/2016 12:23AM by barnespneumatic.
Now you're not hiding the skeeter knife from the CDC are you? They will want to have it certified Zeka free or quarantined.

Ok, I had to get that one our of my system before the epidemic made it too tragic and some small minded politically correct reader tries to shame me.

Kent
Re: Saturday Evening in Shop. Will have a very pretty folder for sale Tomorrow! bullhorn
May 01, 2016 06:53PM
Sunday.

I have about an hour or two of work left on this folder, if it goes well.

Looking great!

I might post an "almost" pic in about 30 min. About 2:30 Central.

Gary
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 5
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021