Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Hi Guys

Hi Guys
May 10, 2016 04:08PM
I'm here. Putting in all the hours I can. We got some stuff packed and sent out. I hope you guys are good.

Oh - side note. BTW - there's a few of you waiting to get your novelty coins. When they arrive, don't show them to friends when standing on concrete. Just say'n. I've had to remake a couple of coins. Kelly is reminding me she Needs those replacements to make the sets to send out. My bad.

We have figured our course of action to install the bluing room. I won't drag you through that other then to say that the space is currently occupied by shop tools and materials on pallets. That stuff will be broken down and put away - when the place to put it exists. Moving all the stuff "inside" is paramount when first unloading the trailers. You don't have the luxury of moving item by item into its final location. Most don't exist until the benches, cabinets, shelves, and stations exist. So; from the start, the things that were moved in are in the way. And, the problems with the truck prevented hauling building materials for partitions and loft area/ceiling to bluing room.

We are progressing. Thanks for reading. I'm working making the final missing parts to assemble Robert's rifle, as I noted.

I'm trying not to have more then the optimal ten things at once, all pulled out. Haha. It just seems unavoidable. I will get it, but working while handling everything else requires an extra measure of multitasking.

Thanks Guys. If you have a topic to share, we'd enjoy that. I'll do what I can.

Best,
Gary

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/10/2016 04:10PM by barnespneumatic.
Anonymous User
May 11, 2016 12:51PM
Any 58 s coming soon?
May 11, 2016 02:03PM
Hi Don,

I collect parts as I go. I have some of your 58 set aside in the parts room. There are several shelving units filled floor to ceiling with parts. As God is my witness, I'm going as fast as I know how.

Gary
May 11, 2016 05:17PM
Gary:

Glad to hear that you are making progress on getting your bluing shop up and running. I don't envy you the work though. I just spent a weekend getting some things organized and it was enough for me.

Karl
May 17, 2016 12:26AM
It's super frustrating KNOWING that you have a part or tool, but not being able to find or reach it. Story of my life currently. sad smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 8
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021