Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Michigan tornado

Michigan tornado
July 10, 2016 01:35AM
Well it's not to often we get tornadoes touching down in my neighborhood or within 10-20 miles .
This one was on the ground for 4 minutes. F0 with 70+ mph winds . It was just north of me and the sky was crazy looking . I don't know how people can live where they are way bigger and more prevalent. We lost a lot of trees and power outages all over but not much damage to speak of . We desperately need the rain as it's been really dry . There are fire bans all over and even some fireworks were ban because of fire danger !

Thanks
Kurt
image.jpg
July 10, 2016 02:01AM
Wow Kurt,
That is scary looking. Nice picture none-the-less! Glad you're safe.
Later,
Jeff
July 10, 2016 04:03AM
Glad you are safe Kurt.

Man, I hate high winds. Really scary.

That is quite a pic. Amazing colors. You can really see the components of the storm coming together.

Best,
Gary
July 11, 2016 03:45AM
Kurt,

Wow those are scary clouds! Glad you are safe! We had some touch down near North Dakota/ Manitoba border last week. Very small but lots of hail!

More storms tomorrow out here. Hope your area gets the water you need!

Pedro
July 14, 2016 01:28AM
hopefully we'll never get a chance to go comparing tornado photos with you, glad to hear nobody was hurt
July 14, 2016 03:23AM
Kurt,

What a pic! It Reminds me of the move twister... Glad the damage was not to bad! We've been getting some storms down here for the past couple days, the rain was defiantly much needed tho...I'm happy we don't really get crazy weather like big tournedos earthquakes tsunami big floods etc... Michigan seems to be in a safe zone.

Matt
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 15
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021