Julio - knife shipped
July 22, 2016 02:52PM
Saturday Delivery

Thanks again, so much!

Gary
Re: Julio - knife shipped
July 27, 2016 04:45PM
Hi Gary,

The knife arrived safe and sound. Today was the day that I went to the post office to pick it up. Don't blame me for the late advice, circumstances life & work didn't let me do it earlier.

Now to the knife; it's awesome and as always it looks more nicer in person than in the pictures. So much details in the carving. It certainly is a sweet pocket knife. I'm going to buy a leather sheath and use it as my daily pocket knife.

Thanks,

julio
July 27, 2016 07:07PM
Hello Julio!

Thank you for commenting on your knife! I'm so glad it arrived safe and that you like it!

Just this time, I will cut you some slack for being late - due to life issues. laughing. laughing laughing

Yes, I always sprinkle a little "Extra Detail Dust" in the box when I ship things! I'm glad it worked again!!

Be careful with the edge. Don't get blood on it. Never show it to Kurt! LOL!

Thanks Julio!
Your Friend.
Gary
July 27, 2016 07:16PM
thumbs up
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
July 27, 2016 08:56PM
Beautiful knife Julio and Gary!
Enjoy it Julio,
Jeff
July 27, 2016 10:19PM
Julio,

What a nice knife! A real treasure for sure.

Karl
July 28, 2016 01:17PM
Thank you all Jeff, Karl and Gary
July 30, 2016 12:33PM
Julio
What a great knife you got . Those are honestly the BEST pocket knife I've ever had . I carried mine in my pocket for over 2 years and used it daily . The sheath is a good idea and will help keep the lint down . I did have to blow it out with canned air . The light weight aluminun is really strong and I barely knew it was there . I'll bet your leather sheath will weigh more than the knife itself .
You will enjoy having it with you too at all times .

Thanks
Kurt
August 01, 2016 11:10PM
Thank you Kurt, and yes I do enjoy having it with me all the time. To tell youbthe truth I haven't use it much and most of the time I take it out of the pocket just to admire its beauty. I'm impressed with the carving and the contrast that Gary achieved withbthe "magic sharpie"
July 31, 2016 07:59PM
It's a beauty!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 10
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021