Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: BTW

BTW
August 13, 2016 12:36AM
It was another day much filled with travel, the Drs. office, the pharmacy, picking up stuff while out, regrouping, picking up the thread in the shop.

People have asked. I won't bury you in details or updates. I'm doing what I need to do, to do the best I can.

Ok, I received a whole box of dental burrs today!!! It's like Christmas - Falalala!!!! I mean - yayyyyy!!!

Thanks for reading. I'm grateful to have a great private shop to build in.

Gary
August 13, 2016 04:45PM
I love it when an unexpected Christmas arrives!
Just don't let one of those burrs get under your saddle...
Later,
Jeff
August 14, 2016 01:49AM
Ok ..... I just CRAVE shop time. There is just something endlessly to cut into my hours. So often recently it's been Medically related. Just had that day long trip to the far edges of my medical world. Then that neck injection day. Sorry to say that after the sedative effect wore off after a couple of days, any benefit was gone bits back to being extremely painful and endlessly cracking and aching. Then, several hours Friday to check up and renew some of the BP meds. The office is in a small privately owned hospital. All three of my Docs there are Vets. And the two in the Reserves are gone now - at once. So; it's abit tight for the one Doc and helpers. Now we return the Grandkids at Church tomorrow .... then back to the EYE Dr. Monday. The treatment for the bug splat in my right eye has done nothing I can tell. There are a few other wavy semi clear ones. It shows worst when driving. Against the blue light sky. Course, lately it's been against the crappy driving rain, fogged Windows, and grey gloom. But I digress.

So; I sit here. Saturday night. 8:42 pm. I just finished dinner. I have a headache. I had planned to carve a bit more - and I sooooo wanted to do so much more today. But, my darned head and neck are just killing me. I'll make a decision when I go either close up or stay. Ah ... No streaming. Only old canned music ...,

Ok. Sorry for being real. Nutz, that's not fun to read. Hey - I'm all better now!!! Whockahwackaka boing "festive"

Night
Gary
August 14, 2016 12:12PM
Gary

It happens to the best of us all . It's a relief to get back to works sometimes and prove all those docs wrong .

. You southerners been getting a lot of rain especially to the west of you . Hope some rain comes our way up north . It's been terrible drought conditions up here . Burn bans on for a lot of camping areas and the veggies are suffering too .

But hey NO real Miskitos to speak of . ( bonus )

Thanks
Kurt
August 14, 2016 01:19PM
Gary,
We all need a forum to cry/dump on occasionally. Back when we actually communicated with each other and had 'real' not just 'virtual' friends we called it a 'shoulder' - haha... Just gotta keep it real jammin'!
Later,
Jeff
August 14, 2016 01:34PM
Thanks Jeff,

Yeah. Now we have "Digital Shoulders", "Virtual Buds".

thumbs up

Kelly and I seldom ever SEE anyone. We have to call a repairman .... and she says .... we even have Maytag washers/dryer, so that's hardly ever!! Haha

Gary
August 14, 2016 04:38PM
Lol, ain't it the truth!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 6
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021