Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Monday

Monday
August 16, 2016 03:45AM
Like you - the bad with the good.

After the Eye Doc .... where he felt I am experiencing slow correction ....

I went to the Shop.

1). Work on Robert's Stock

2). Carving Bolsters

3). Knife Lock Spring Parts

4). More Carving

5). Work on verifying shop drawings

6). Some die blanking work for my Son

7), partial prep on a parts order
August 16, 2016 05:49AM
"Slow correction".

Well, "correction" sounds good even if its slow. one-eyed

Lon
August 16, 2016 09:50AM
Gary,
I have to agree on the correction, although I don't know what it means either. Hang in there.
Jeff
August 16, 2016 12:38PM
Hi Jeff, Lon

Doc says that the bug splat in my eye has seperated into two splats. Torn. According to his explanation, the thing is caused by a vestige film formed during development, fatiguing, dissolving, and "Falling out of the line of sight". I must say that I could come up with a better story then THAT!!! Ha. google eyes

Supposedly, it can take a long time .... Six months was suggested ... to dissipate. Meanwhile, "I" see the original dark splat, and multiple additional semi clear squiggly areas. Especially when driving (against a light color sky) or whenever there is a relatively plain light color background. Quite a few times a day, my mind thinks it sees a bug/rat/squirrel/fox ... scurrying among the tools on the bench. Or a fly/spider/buzzard swooping towards my face. Fun little game that requires no hardware or batteries. thumbs up

Gary
August 16, 2016 04:52PM
Gary,

Ughh...that sounds disconcerting. At least there appears to be a future without this phenomenon....I hope.

Karl
August 16, 2016 07:54PM
August 18, 2016 07:11PM
I hope you get better sooner rather the later Garythumbs up
August 18, 2016 09:45PM
Thank you Rugar.

I'll take my meds and follow through. I appreciate your well wishes.

Gary
August 20, 2016 03:01PM
Does it say "call back for a follow-up appointment when you start seeing Elvis or Sasquatch" anywhere on the paperwork?winking smiley
August 20, 2016 05:34PM
I did duck and throw the eye Doc to the ground when I thought I saw a Japanese Zero coming out of the Sun last appt....,...
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 12
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021