Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Hi Guys

Hi Guys
August 19, 2016 10:13PM
Hey, I'm still here. Just been trying to get in all the hours I can. I'm out in the middle of quite a few projects. I'm sorry, my obligations, my physical needs, my temperament.... they just don't lend themselves to the "one thing at a time" life. Try that at work. Haha. NOOOooooo .... Sorry, don't speak to me - I have this ONE thing on my desk here .... I'll let you know when that is complete, proofed, and checked off. Then we can discuss what's on your mind ....., laughing. You can see that working well, right?

So; anyway .... I'll post some pics later. Trying to use my time .... wanted to say hello.

Hello! Green bowing

Gary
August 19, 2016 11:42PM
*Hell-0*
August 20, 2016 02:59PM
Hi back at you. Been out of town, met an old exchange student of ours who was vacationing in the U.S. He brought his new girlfriend to see California, and while I'm certainly not a fan of either California politics or their big cities, I did finally get to go see the redwoods up in the far northern part of the state.

Those old growth trees are massive beyond belief, I'm glad that I got to see them before the whole state burns down. The place is like a tinderbox, they got just enough rain this winter to grow a whole bunch of grass and brush, which is all crispy brown and tinder dry now. I wish we could sell them some of our rain, we've got way more than we really need.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 6
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021