Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Sup? take a bow

Sup? take a bow
September 13, 2016 06:56PM
Checking in.

I have so many things running at once. I wanted to give you a bunch of pics. But, I'm just not at places where pics are advisable. In some things, I'm not there yet. In some, pics would just be too revealing in this phase. In others, I snapped pics but they just look poor or confusing; and there's too much riding on them to post lousy pics.

Of course, time has passed. I was hoping somebody else would post an interesting pic of themselves target shooting with a Shopsquash or something. But, not so. I figured I better come out and juggle some bowling pins or something. So hang on please. I want to be a bit better prepared to reveal my ideas and how their parts are coming along.

Oh - and the Dual Bolster 97 with the natural Brown bone scales is very nearly complete. It's looking very nice. thumbs up

If you have anything interesting, start a new thread. I like to read yours too.

Thanks for stopping by! I know there are many places you can read. I appreciate you dropping by here.

Gary
Re: Sup? take a bow
September 14, 2016 12:20AM
Shop squash lol, don't blame ya for not wanting to show certain components! Lots of hard work for every part..... Been working on a few projects myself, usually only get a few hours a day after work to machine.. been making progress however. Not enough hours in the day!

A fellow I work with asked me today..... what type of farm equipment can you use in a machine shop? So I thought about it for a sec.... Could not come up with nothin.. I reply..not sure. He starts to laugh.... A pro tractor!
Can't say I've ever herd that one before.

Looking forward to seeing some more of your work.
Matt
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 2
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021