Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Monday Project

Monday Project
October 03, 2016 01:38PM
Been waiting for today. I get back injections.

I can tell from the participation, interaction, and absence that I haven't lived up to expectations lately. But; it's been all there was, and then some. I try to make sure there is a complete timeline here, for those who care to check it.

I guess one of my most maddening issues, is being aware of all the skills I've learned, and retain; and yet being restricted by the invisible grasp of pain. Let me tell you again: if anyone ever develops a "Back Ache Projection Ray", they'll rule the world.

Ok. I travel to get to the surgery center that does the procedure. Those who care to spare a thought, I appreciate it.

Gary
Sal
October 03, 2016 05:44PM
Good luck Gary, I hope all goes well and the pain gets taken down to tolerable levels (pain free would be great too). I am happy to hear the eye sight is doing better, having things floating around would be maddening. I'd be swatting at imaginary flies all day, proving to everyone that I'd finally cracked.
October 03, 2016 06:34PM
Gary,

I hope that the injections help. It sucks living with chronic pain.

Karl
October 03, 2016 09:33PM
Hi Gary,

I think I can almost empathize with you! Sitting at the chiropractor again today. Pain in my shoulder hasn't been this bad the last two weeks and peaked today. Tomorrow trying Physio therapy. Need to get this pinched nerve fixed. My doctor said injections are a last resort but I am getting to that point where it would be very welcomed.

Hope all went well with the injections today. Started Job so things could be worse.

All the best!

Pedro
October 04, 2016 08:27AM
Gary
Thoughts are prayers for a speedy return to a normal functioning day in Gary's world . I feel your pain . on the phone

Thanks
Kurt
October 04, 2016 01:23PM
Kurt, Pedro, Karl, Sal ..... and the rest of ya heathens ....

I started getting some relief from the pain late evening and thru the night. Quite a gift.

Thank you for your thoughts, prayers, and patience.

I'll be back in the shop this late morning.

Many Thanks,
Gary
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 10
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021