Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Great Surprise and Blessing for us

Great Surprise and Blessing for us
October 24, 2016 12:28AM
We drove down to Church this morning. This is the Church our Son's family attends. It's about 80 miles from us. As the service began, while we were standing - we glanced down the row, and noticed our Son Cortney. That would not be remarkable, other then the fact that he was supposed to be half way round the world. He was home acouple of weeks early, after his tour in the USAF. Kelly went to grab him and it was quite some time before she let him go. Thank God for his safety. I'll give up a lot of good luck for that blessing.

I haven't been avoiding you lately. I've worked hard. Hurt a lot. And when I've quit for the days, I've been trashed. I'll get back to more normal. I have to get on top of this pain first.

Thank you for stopping by to read. I really appreciate it. I'll have some things to show shortly. Ill be on some gun projects shortly. Pain is a vicious. Uses you up.

Gary
October 24, 2016 03:29AM
That would have been a nice surprise I am sure! Hope you get to spend sometime with him and the family while he is home!

Hope you can past the aches and pains. Cannot imagine how much stress that places on you.

Have an enjoyable week!

Pedro
October 24, 2016 09:28AM
Gary & Kelly
That is indeed a wonderful suprise . The lord works in mysterious ways !
I hope you'all enjoyed your visit .

Thanks
Kurt
October 27, 2016 11:40PM
Gary,
And pain physically wears you out! Hang in there.
Jeff
October 27, 2016 11:43PM
Thanks Jeff,

I've really appreciated the company of you guys here.

And, the fact that I owe many of you, makes that special. Thanks again. It has been rough.

Gary
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 5
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021