Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Pocket Folder 97% - Coming Shortly

Pocket Folder 97% - Coming Shortly
November 14, 2016 11:14PM
I'm really happy with this folder. It's gonna be really sweet. Great 6" OAL open. 2 5/8" blade.

Excited about this handle. Especially designed, engineered ..... (and excavated) .... to be "Ancient Ivory" Simulate.

Back later. ......BACK! Ok. Thing is here .... When I work on a small folder that's mine - if I ruin something it's a bummer but it's not paid for. Or doesn't have someone waiting. And, for instance .... I was rolling along ... a happy ole elf image.jpeg and ran smack into this headache. So; some Ibuprofen and a cup of tea and the forum .... and it's back to work.

Guys .... everybody is waiting for things. I'm never cold to that. I've lived with that feeling for 42 years. As life has unfolded - I've found I use the days as very best I can. Early this am, I rode the mower around some in prep for family Thanksgiving. You absolutely would have claimed I was being Punked, over the next 90 min or so. (Tractor currently sits on ramps outside shop .... I may just convert it into a Fire Pit). whistling

So; I can't be 100% sure on this folder - but I sure do love this handle material!!

Gary

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/14/2016 11:22PM by barnespneumatic.
Re: Pocket Folder 97% - Coming Shortly
November 16, 2016 10:55PM
Ah, the long-lost Christmas Elf...Grumpy Senior. rolling happy smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 13
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021