Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Welcome. Enjoy. Feedback. take a bow

Welcome. Enjoy. Feedback. take a bow
December 13, 2016 07:46PM
I'm glad you have stopped by. I'd be quite interested to know what you hoped to find and share in.

image.jpeg

Here are some things I've made up for Christmas gifts and such. The Shop down on the Beach is doing well. They shelter a Rescue Sea Turtle at their facility. A 200 pound 30 year old female sea turtle named Gigi. My Beach Jewelry is represented at their Gift Shop. The visitors have just recently been allowed in to the facility. And love it all.

I posted some things about our second Invitational shoot. We began last year. Calling it the "Skeeter Shoot" here in the panhandle of Florida. A word about those invited and how such a list is drawn up. First, I guess it goes without saying that I can't just throw the event open to the world at large. We don't have the venue for that.

We have to draw from people we have grown to know thru mutual airgun interest. Some who are invited were actually at our Standing Stone Events. Others are clients who have interacted with us thru our websites and events. Folks who have taken the time. We didn't invite folks who have been invited 4-5 times in the past, and were always unable to attend. We invited the folks who take advantage of the opportunity we extend via our forum. We learn only the people who are vocal and visible. It's not intended as a slight if we didn't invite someone. We just put together a quiet group that we think may enjoy the type of weekend that we are able to provide. We had a really nice time. If you think you may enjoy it, open up a bit and get to know us. thumbs up

Tell me what type of things you may enjoy seeing and discussing. We appreciate your time. Hope you enjoy every time you visit Airgun Rendezvous take a bow

Gary

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/13/2016 07:53PM by barnespneumatic.
Sal
December 13, 2016 10:16PM
Very nice pendants Gary, I'm happy to hear the shop is doing well. There is a place we visited while docked in the Keys a while back that had some really nice hand made items, I wish I'd been able to pick up an item or two. I imagine a tourist really cherishing something like that to remember their visit.

Totally random off topic comment incoming. My wife dropped her 5 year old iPad on the deck this past weekend and smashed it to oblivion. We will be attempting to put some holes in it with the .25 this weekend Blinking devil Muwhahahahahah! Take that Apple!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/13/2016 10:17PM by Sal.
December 14, 2016 05:53PM
Hi Sal,

Ok .... "Docked in the Keys" and "Dropped on the Deck". House Deck - Boat deck? I read everything Sal. Imagine how annoying it would be to live around here!!! Hah!!!

Take Puctures!!!!

thumbs up

Gary
Sal
December 15, 2016 12:15AM
Lol, guess I should have elaborated. We were on a Carnival cruise ship and one of the stops was the Florida Keys. It was a nice stop, I've lived in FL since 1988 and have only been to the Keys once, while in college, on spring break. Did some knee boarding and skiing near Islamorada back when I could do such things, Dawn was with me as a new girlfriend at the time, we had a great time. IM BACK! Had me going down the rabbit hole there for a sec!
December 14, 2016 09:45AM
Very nice work Gary it looks like the elves have been busy . I'm glad your doing some business at the turtle rescue . Like Sal said , a small hand made gift purchased to memorialize the occasion is always nice . Who doesn't like turtles anyways ??

Sal
Does Misses Sal get the first shot ? Hoho Sounds like fun with airguns !

Thanks
Kurt
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 13
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021