Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Surprise!!!

Surprise!!!
December 29, 2016 11:42PM
Got a text pic couple of days ago. My daughter (from Maryland) and two of my grandkids .... sitting on our front porch steps......... ....... Real Time.

Huh?

While her husband was on a business visit to St. Augustine, she drove over to our side of the state.

So we've been visiting. thumbs up. Real nice time.

Then, surprise!!!! Family from down on the beach are coming up Thursday - to see family from Md. 19-37 kids here. Near as I can tell. One ran a bicycle down the lane about 72 mph, hit the wall at the bottom.... Ended over end over the wall and onto the terrace below -bike and all.

A younger one ..... THUD!!!!!! .... rode a bike down a trail .... Hit the waterway mote around the lower shop .... Upended over tin cups - crashed into the shop door.

..... to be continued ....
December 30, 2016 04:04AM
Gary,

Hope the kids are OK, watch your home insurance.

Water? At least no Gators...

Hope they are OK.

Larry
December 30, 2016 04:45AM
Having them around is great, Changes your outlook. Hope there ok. Didn't we do that stuff all the time growing up!
December 30, 2016 03:29PM
Yikes!! Hope the kids are doing okay!
Enjoy the time you have with them!

Pedro
December 30, 2016 06:13PM
What a pleasant suprise . That many kids all at once in grandma and grandpa yard some one is bound to need stitches & or superglue repairs !
You'all enjoy it while you can . I can't wait for grand kids . I'm sure it's a Looooong way off fer me . excited

Thanks
Kurt
December 31, 2016 01:19AM
We have had a fine time.

One set of GKids left today.

Two drove home Thursday.

We retain twin boys.

Did I report correctly at the beginning .... We has six together Thursday.

Pop
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 6
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021