Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Don't Go To Sleep boing

Don't Go To Sleep boing
January 07, 2017 03:04AM
Just a reminder to not doze off. I know I haven't been sharing as much. I've been spending the time working. It's 10 pm, I just had dinner at the bench. Was 2 am when I bagged it last night.

I'll release several interesting things for sale as soon as I have a grouping. I want to have the product ready to ship. I have some commitments with a near time schedule. I think I'm on track. But you know, the Health Insurance MAN rides in each month in his Bentley. I have to have his bag-O-bucks for him, or my knees go bad. So; I'm working it all out here.

Have been shuffling around gun stuff. Getting thoughts together. Sets of parts sorted. It's keeping the boiler up to steam. Plenty of coal in the bins so; we are holding steam.

Just dropping in to remind you to please check your couch cushions. Practice hitting that SEND mouse. Maybe you can draft a "Signature" saying "I'll take it, Gary." That way, if you just hit a single character .... Like a "." and then hit the send .... the program adds your "Signature" automatically. May be very helpful in the upcoming scramble for Marketplace Knives and such. wow

I'll go try it .....

Gary
January 07, 2017 03:09AM
Ok. Upper right .... Go to "Control Center" ... then hit "Edit Signature". You type in the phrase or whatever you want the program to automatically add to each one of your posts!

Now ..... I'll just add a "." As my last object of this text. It should add my signature ... "I'll take it, Gary!!!"

Here goes .
January 07, 2017 03:12AM
Nutz .....

Ah - have to go to Control Center, Forum Settings, then Add my Signature to this message. ;?)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/07/2017 03:14AM by barnespneumatic.
January 07, 2017 03:15AM
Now. Here Goes;

January 07, 2017 03:16AM
Hah!!!!!!

See .... I built my signature. Then told the program to use it each time!

Mutter ...... It's a wonder anything does ever get posted at alllll ......
January 07, 2017 03:17AM
NOT NOW!!!!!
January 07, 2017 03:17AM
STOP IT!!!!
January 07, 2017 03:18AM
January 09, 2017 03:37PM
Lol,
Jeff

No signature allowed...
January 10, 2017 07:11PM
So Gary
As you might know I changed my signature to " Thanks I'll take it " just like you said to and I had to buy that trade knife in the process . ️Hoho well I was looking at some old posts and found it changed ALL of my signatures from years ago !
I might have to change it back so I don't get a bill for all the cool stuff you made .Snowman

Thanks
Kurt
January 10, 2017 09:54PM
Too Late Kurt,

Might be in your mailbox when you get home!

Thanks, You Bought It!
Gary
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 5
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021