Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Feel free to post or comment guys smiling smiley

Feel free to post or comment guys smiling smiley
December 16, 2008 12:32AM
I see we're getting lots of views here and a good number of folks have registered. That's great and I'm happy to see it. I'm wondering if anyone is feeling inhibited from posting their experiences or questions though. Remember, it does not have to be big bore stuff and any airgun topic is fair here regardless of type of gun. We put some content up here before we opened the doors and most of that content had pictures and featured Gary's work. That doesn't mean that is all that's allowed. smiling smiley Most of us have varied collections that include springers and maybe even a few pumps from Crosman and Daisy. eye popping smiley We'd be glad to hear about those guns too.

Personally, I'd post something about shooting my RWS 54 with night scope but I still have a couple ledger spots to protect...winking smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/16/2008 01:53AM by Jerry.
December 16, 2008 09:08PM
You don't need to worry about me Jerry! I very seldom shoot anymore, I missed the opportunity to order from Gary, and I've got other hobbies going that take up most of my spare time and effort these days. I come here and to the Daily Briefing to relax, read about and look at true art, and to just escape for awhile. As a business owner I probably shouldn't be frolicing here during the workday, but I've come to consider the time I spend here as therapy. I'd guess I've been following along for five years or so now, so I don't see any reason not to hang around!
Bottom line;
Please don't be offended if I don't post frequently. I'll chime in from time to time.

Scott
December 16, 2008 10:32PM
Hello Scott,

Welcome. Glad you are still reading for relaxation.

We hope everyone will enjoy reading, and commenting. The moderators all come here to relax too. We enjoy the interaction, and want to read more than our own material. So ... join in when you can.

Best,
Gary
December 18, 2008 01:20PM
I've just been limiting myself so as not to be too much a pain....haha

Weather has been bad here for shooting, but those who know me from other forums know that I enjoy writing reviews and write for Airgun Hobby magazine. Got some new slugs hand cast by a couple of hardworking young men that I am looking forward to shooting, but until the weather perks up, just isnt going to happen. I'm thinking these should hit around 88-90fpe out of my Condor so I dont think it'd be wise to try indoors.... eye popping smiley
December 18, 2008 02:24PM
Hey Rob,

You can point the muzzle OUTdoors. That works. winking smiley Jerry does it all the time.

Certainly - add any content you feel appropiate. We enjoy .

I have thousands of pics, but I don't want to saturate the forum with me. However; nature hates a vaccum. ;?) So, you guys have to fight back. shooter rolling happy smiley

Gary

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/18/2008 02:25PM by barnespneumatic.
December 18, 2008 11:23PM
For anyone unsure: you can post pictures either by uploading them directly to the forum server using the "attach a file" link, or you can paste in a Photobucket link like most other sites. The pictures that are uploaded must be edited down to 100kb. Videos from Photobucket can also be embedded...

December 19, 2008 02:06AM
I received your PM Jerry and just had to join in on the fun. I hope to be able to contribute and have a little fun in the mean time..
December 19, 2008 02:08AM
Welcome aboard! smileys with beer
December 20, 2008 06:49PM
Just a note for new posters. I've noticed that if the picture is too wide the right side gets cut off. I don't know if there is anything we can do about that. If we can't, just be aware and if you lose content on the right side of a picture just delete it and re-paste it into the post after you've edited it down to a smaller width.
January 06, 2009 10:50PM
Hi Guys, I just want to put out another pitch for you to post your experiences. I know I can't be the only one shooting old bed linens in the backyard this winter! rolling happy smiley

Seriously, we don't care what you're shooting so long as it's an airgun and it's legal (somewhere) more innocent!

Remember, if you have some pictures to post, you don't need to link to another site. If you can size the pictures down to 100kb or less, you can upload them directly from your computer to this site. It doesn't get any easier! Using photobucket or a similar site works well too. That's handy for those of you that post to multiple sites.

Again, this site was started by folks that have Barnes guns and really like them but we want to see and read about any airgun shooting going on that is fun and informative.

Please don't come here just to be entertained by a few folks showing off (like me). We're hoping to see what you're doing as well!

To those of you that have posted already, thanks! We enjoy seeing the fun you have had and the accomplishments you have achieved with the power of air.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 21
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021