Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Humor Story

Humor Story
June 21, 2017 05:47PM
Our Twin Grandsons are spending the week. We love it when they do. They've been willing to stay with us for longer periods since they were 3! Ha.

Nana shows them a great week. I join in as much as I can. Funny, I have a third grandson who calls me "Pop in the Shop". A scramble he put together from various SKYPE Sessions when my absence was explained. Haha.

Well, the Twins and Nana are big with "Bug Catchers". We can catch bugs up to about 40 pounds with all the equipment we have for that task.

Yesterday, they caught a tiny Florida Lizard. It appears his name was Timmy.

Later in the day, it was noticed that Timmy had "Bugged Out" of the Bug Catcher .... while in the house.

A search ensued.

It was futile.

Several hours later, as Kelly sat at her laptop on the Dining Room table, Timmy came strolling across her Keyboard. Stopped in the middle, and just stayed there. Perhaps reading the screen sidebar .....

Kelly managed to slip aside. Retrieve yet another jar bug catcher, and recapture the critter. If you see her coming with a jar ... resistance is fu-tile. Just say'n.

She and the Boys liberated Timmy, to the front porch plants. We trust he will be fulfilled there.

Gary
Re: Humor Story
June 25, 2017 03:23PM
Bugs and lizards can keep boys busy for days....
cool smiley

Scott
Re: Humor Story
June 25, 2017 05:44PM
And Nanas. Haha. LOL!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 13
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021