Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Finding Stuff Recently!

Finding Stuff Recently!
August 28, 2017 12:34AM
Like this neat Stereoscopic Magnifiers from EITHER my first bedside card table workshop (1964 at the latest start date), or my first 74 Professional Public shop. They have an adjust band that's spring steel with a flaking grey coating. They "just" fit now. However; there are marks from a previous setting that was quite a bit smaller. I'm gonna go with about 1964. I kind of have a memory of doing beading work, wood burning, soldering, and such.

Made in Japan! (All steel) with GLASS lenses. Very clear. Haha. They are better than my current plastic "Magna-Focuser".

IMG_6920.JPG

Ahhhh .... Sunday in the Park Shop!

Thanks for reading.
Gary

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/28/2017 12:38AM by barnespneumatic.
August 28, 2017 01:30AM
They..........uh..........look great on you.more innocent

Lon
August 28, 2017 01:39AM
Do you really think so Lon???

You're not just saying that, are you? I did think they highlight my eye color nicely?

So glad you like them .....

Gary
August 28, 2017 01:22PM
Hey Gary,
Wow, what a great light too. That's what I dislike most about my cheap plastic ones, the light is mostly useless. I'm glad you found those again!
Good on ya,
Jeff
August 28, 2017 06:29PM
Hi Jeff,

My bad. I didn't note. The light is just a modern LED on elastic band like a hunting, cave dweller, 2am snack raider - Walmart Light. Two speed and tilt. Yay. Great combo with my vintage lense band.

Gary

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/30/2017 01:13PM by barnespneumatic.
August 30, 2017 12:25PM
Hi Gary,
Wow, for sure. That's a great tip. I'll have to get one of those when I am trying hard to see also!
Thanks,
\Jeff
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 16
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021