Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Near Future Air Gun Work ....

Near Future Air Gun Work ....
September 27, 2017 11:39PM
I know. You will take a quick look when it's posted. That's fine.

Just BTW .... don't bet against me. I've had opportunities to quit and didn't. And it just takes a bit of familiarization with my drawings, notes, and tools to be right back up to speed.

I've been doing a good bit of that. Those who know me will understand how I say this ....

Not bragging. But sincerely. I've gone thru drawers of folders. I've come across designs that just amazed me. Things I've never made. Complete mechanical drawings of concepts ready to hand over to the Prototype Shop. Some of the most clever ways of doing things. Unique functions. I've just stood and read, for hours. My own work. Things I've long since set aside in my mind, for new workspace.

I'd need another hundred years. And the ideas just keep on coming and refining themselves. When I come to the Well to draw some parts to complete a project to keep the lights on, it's such a trap. There's no trouble finding a set of parts or a design. The problem is getting back out of the wormhole!!! And when I shake off the experience, I find that I've stuffed several drawings under my arms, filled my pockets, AND my short term memory. In short ... I'm scorched and carry the oder of burnt hair! Takes a while to wear off!!! Haha.

Back to the bench
Gary
Re: Near Future Air Gun Work ....
September 28, 2017 02:06AM
That brain is always spinning.
It is hard to keep a Master on track when the ideas keep stacking up.

Scott
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 42
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021