Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Thanks Sooooo much Guys, for checking in !!!!

Thanks Sooooo much Guys, for checking in !!!!
January 26, 2018 12:45AM
You don't KNOW how darned depressing it is when folks just write you off as dead. I want sooooooooooo badly to be healed on sooooo many levels.

I just have to demand it!

Gary
January 26, 2018 01:53AM
Gary,

I was sick for a few weeks and now I am busy getting ready for the move. I have tools and some bench gear I am packing to shipping back, selling lots of stuff here, and packing up.

I do check the site almost everyday.

Get well soon.

Larry
January 26, 2018 05:30PM
I know the feeling(pun intended), I'm dealing with a pinched nerve in my lower back, can barely walk. These things can get you down if you let them.

Lon
January 26, 2018 07:32PM
Gary, Lon, Larry: I thought I was the only one here falling apart. I hope you all are feeling better soon. I always thought that I'd age gracefully. .. like a fine wine. Turns out it is more like vinegar. What can you do? Just keep on going.

Karl
January 27, 2018 11:59PM
Hi Karl,

Salad dressings, potato salad, cucumber and mater salad, pork and sauerkraut.... man, we need the vinegar. Haha.

Hang on Buddy. Vinegar preserves things! Ha

Gary
January 28, 2018 06:12AM
Karl,

"Just keep on going." So far, that is the plan.

Did you see my post about Gary throwing a "Crippled Geezer" shoot? Instead of Coffee, and chipped beef, this time we can have prune juice, Geritol, percocette, Ibuprofen. Like a veggie tray, ya know?

Lon
January 28, 2018 04:40PM
Lon,

It's a mostly good plan.

As Welcoming Gifts, I can see handing out my Equate version of Icy Hot. This is called "Cool and Heat", and it's sixteen percent menthol. 16% MENTHOL!!!! The stuff will take the pain off down to the bone. Sure, we can hand it to your assistant and provide discreet areas for immediate application.

Once we were all seated round the fire, with lap blankets; we can start sharing our ailments. I'll have the industrial battery charger humming along in the event it's determined any of the group has stopped breathing. It could be very efficient.

We'll keep fleshing out the concept ...

Gary
January 28, 2018 07:57PM
I've only got 3 air canes to bring but we can take turns walking each other to the bathroom . Help!

Thanks
Kurt
January 28, 2018 08:20PM
Hi Kurt,

Do you think there's a market for an "Air Walker?"

Might have four reservoir legs. Then a Harmonica Clip or a Revolver built into the hand grip .... with the top crossbar as a swing out 20" barrel???

Just a quick idea ....

Gary
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 21
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021