Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Nebula 45 from way back

Nebula 45 from way back
June 06, 2009 08:47PM
I got a program which enabled me to scan thru older web pages. Ran across this, still on the server. Something rather different. This rifle was modified from it's original cosmetic format, by the owner. I've long since lost touch with the rifle and owner. I did deliver a great Tundra 45 Magnum as well (mentioned in the text I think I recall) - it's on another computer.

Hope you enjoy seeing something that's "out there" in more ways than one! winking smiley

[www.glbarnes.com]

Also shows what you can do with meduim power rifles.

Gary

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/06/2009 08:48PM by barnespneumatic.
June 06, 2009 09:35PM
Interesting. I'd like to see "before" pix that show what exactly James modified.

Personally, I like this Nebula much better. JMHO. I wouldn't dream of modifying any of my Barnes rifles, cosmetically or otherwise.

-- Jim
June 06, 2009 11:03PM
That's a wild looking rifle! Hmmmm... maybe I should get some paint and camo the Maverick? Nah!

I can do without the stripes but that's a neat design. A short rifle and even a cocking handle. You don't find that on the rack. I really like the unique designs that combine form and function. We can do better with slugs though! more innocent

The Nebula Jim linked is sweet too. I wish I could have one of each but then they wouldn't be one of a kinds.
June 08, 2009 07:02PM
Well, um, yyyyeeeeaaaahhhh.....

Not that I'm critical, and it is his gun, but........ Tiger stripes?

Wonder what his motivation was, and why he picked that pattern?
June 08, 2009 07:30PM
Now Dan,

I do believe those a Zebra stripes. Does that bring it all together for ya? winking smiley

I don't know. And I believe the gun has now moved on to another owner. Don't know any more about it. I delivered the 45 Tundra Magnum, and never heard any more about that one either.

However; I have the old pics and the old web pages.

Gary
June 08, 2009 08:07PM
Zebra stripes?

Guess that makes it a horse of a different color....
June 09, 2009 12:34AM
Jim I actually own the Nebula 2. Not a bad little gun, plus I can shot in my back yard with it. Since it is not a cannon.
June 09, 2009 12:43AM
Excellent . . . good to know it's being taken care of!

-- Jim
June 09, 2009 11:49AM
We need a field report!
June 11, 2009 03:06AM
gee....almost bullpup-ish!!!!!

I know, I know.....predictable !

didn't want to disappoint ya Gary
June 11, 2009 03:50PM
fine shooting , i always liked the look of a the nebula , there are very few futuristic looking designs that are classic enough not to date , if that makes sense, but the nebula is def one of them , not sure the paint is to my taste , but as its not my rifle , it hardly matters , the shooting is exceptional though . well done indeed.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 7
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021