Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Shop news

Shop news
April 14, 2018 03:18PM
I'm finishing up a project to send off to my new retail partner. I'm just trying to re-establish awareness of my knives, and then I hope to be able to work a mix of Airgun/Knife/andAccessories. Please continue to watch here, because I intend to keep offering things here too.

It's a bigger world than it used to be. But it's harder to get people to make a decision to purchase something. The temptation is to sort thru all sixteen million choices that are available thru your computer, at any given minute. Tomorrow, there will be another half a million added. And so I'm just adapting, once again; to the world around me.

I'm very much looking forward to working on my Airguns again. It's been a long way around, to get back to them. But there were no direct roads between where I was and my goal of having that background support that allows me to pull out the paper wrapped parts and mechanical drawings.

I haven't been showing the piece I've made. That's because they will examine and suggest it's current market appeal/value. I've gone the path of current trends designed on a Barnes bench.

Well, that's the summary. I sincerely appreciate that you have stopped by. I'll have some interesting items up soon.

Please wish me luck, so I can get to a better mix of time/projects.

Best
Gary
Re: Shop news
April 15, 2018 04:47PM
Gary,

Hope these projects all re-establish you with retailers and visitors to the site as well.

The markets in the last ten years have really changed. The direct China buying has lowered prices but not improved service. It is hard to make an informed decision as there is so much competition and technology changing quickly. Plus the general consumer is highly educated these days and can watch a few youtube how to videos and learn to create small robots etc. Machining on the other hand takes years of experience, thankfully smiling smiley

Therefore, it is a good idea you are re-establishing yourself. "Personal Branding" is what many are doing these days.

It will be great seeing airguns once again. But you need to pay bills just like any of us. That is why my own projects are taking a back seat as I work with 3D printers.

Looking forward to what you continue to create.

Best regards,
Pedro
Re: Shop news
April 16, 2018 09:22AM
Gary
That's great that you keep opening different venues for such a great product . It terrible to deprive the world of beautiful HAND crafted items such as yours . I know it's just a matter of getting those who want such craftsmanship to see what you do even if only briefly through an add. I'm glad it's all coming together.

Thanks
Kurt
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 21
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021