Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

mic'd Kurt, Gary L, Alice. Adding Tony with completion of the Dagger ... then ... bullhorn

mic'd Kurt, Gary L, Alice. Adding Tony with completion of the Dagger ... then ... bullhorn
July 18, 2018 06:35PM
.... when the Airguns begin again ....

We will start with:

Jim, Don, Keith/Karl will be the beginnings of the

Now ... this FYI is my thinking on an order that may start the flow.

During the past few days:

1). Had to work in time for some hurting.

2). Was asked by the Boss to do a project for her. She never asks, so; when she does, I say yes.

3). It’s been 2-300 degrees outside. Sure warms the heart .... and the liver, kidneys, ear lobes. Ya think ... “Yeah, I can do that.” Then, by the time you carry half your tools across the property, that big magnifying glass in the sky has focused on you like a 10 year old kid’s ant. Just sayin’

Ok, This wasn’t a comprehensive document - but I thought it might help.

Gary
Just remember that there is no snow to shovel and the heat is what old people (LOL) like and why they move to FL. East coast is hot and humid this week , Ca is just hot (and fire smokey). I here Alaska is nice except for mosquitoes the size of hummingbirds. Glad to here things are moving along, we all enjoy the posts. Take care and stay hydrated.
Gary L
Re: mic'd Kurt, Gary L, Alice. Adding Tony with completion of the Dagger ... then ... bullhorn
July 19, 2018 10:37AM
Ahh so I'm next in line . Jacob will be very happy & so will myself . I'm super excited to see the etching!excitedhot smiley

Thanks
Kurt
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 30
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021