Re: boing Scott - Today, Robert - Tomorrow boing

boing Scott - Today, Robert - Tomorrow boing
August 16, 2018 02:53PM
According to Post Office Documentation.

Yayyyy.

Gary
August 16, 2018 05:31PM
Great news, I can show it off at the Club shoot out on Saturday!!

Can hardly wait, Thanks Bob
August 16, 2018 09:59PM
Hi Bob,

Ahhh ... that’s GREAT!!!! So glad.

Hey ... don’t just hand it over unless ya know their habits. Thinking of their fingers!!! That thing is so sharp ... I’m not even sure it’s legal Sharp!!!! Haha.

You have fun. Remember .... Wooly Mammoth were around for a long time. The absolute “newest” Mammoths were a Pigmy Species on some Island 10,000 years ago to my research memory. So; it’s always been my memory that an average is about 20,000 years ago. About the time I took a job in the Men’s Department of Legget Department Store. Yep, I’d arrange dress shirts on the tables ... and a single shopper would come in - root thru the shirts - destroy the whole mess in three minutes!!! I’d start over again. Haha.

Enjoy Bob. Hope you all like the Pendant too. NO ... I can’t tell you ... it’s a SURPRISE. Haha

Gary
August 17, 2018 06:04PM
Gary, Just received the knife from USPS. As is always said it is better in real life than the pictures. The Mammoth scales have way more depth to the grain that you can't see in the picts, and yes it is very sharp !!! Beautiful piece. Jana really likes the Pendant, it will go with some of the jewelry she bought on our trip out west! How did you know??
She did ask me about the Logo on the knife, said it looked like a sword thru a pair of shorts. I studied it and it does kind of look like that , so were asking what it really represents?
Awesome craftsmanship Gary, love them both!

Bob
August 17, 2018 06:24PM
So glad you guys like the work! Excellent.

Oh ... Kelly told me which piece of jewelry to make. “Kelly Knows All!” Haha.

Sword thru a pair of Shorts. Perfect. You got it. It’s the story of my life Bob. The old Sword in the Buttstock. Yessir! That’s what BPS stands for .... “Buttstock Pierced by Sword”. Haha.

Or ... you can turn it 90 degrees and some say it looks like an ornate “B” with a Dagger thru it. Haha. Great Comment.

Enjoy Guys. Thanks for acknowledging the package!

Gary
August 24, 2018 12:20AM
Gary,

Sorry I'm so late in responding. The knives are BEAUTIFUL!

And Gary is not joking about how sharp they are. Don't hand one of his knives to anyone that might not respect the blade. They will cut themselves.

Thank's Gary!

Scott
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 45
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021