Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Thoughts, Ideas, Wish

Thoughts, Ideas, Wish
September 13, 2018 12:20AM
Not in that order.

Let me wish and pray for any of you who will be effected by the storm. God grant you and yours safety. We will continue prayers.

Couple of thoughts. I’d like to satisfy the interest of Friends, Clients, Readers. Some folks are all three. I have done my best, and continue. My Friend/Clients know that. There is no more time, health, or energy then what so invest.

I’ll get to rifles and pistols ASAP. I’m excited about it. I just haven’t. Racked the code to support myself over long investment periods when I’m working without being paid.

Hey - regarding designs ... I just received some caged ball bearing units to suit a couple of knife designs. I’ve made tooling and even found that some previous excellent tooling is suitable too.

I hope you might consider taking part. Not a thing has changed here regarding my desire to make quality products and build friendships around my work. I’ve never had control over the rest. I do my best. I’m here. What I tell you is truthful. Thank you for your friendship over the decades I’ve worked.

Best to All

I’m gonna try to thread the lightening bolts earlier this evening. On my way up to the house.

Gary
Re: Thoughts, Ideas, Wish
September 14, 2018 12:46AM
I received a very Supportive PM message this morning from a gentleman who is on the ledger.

A well wish and enjoyment of the things that I show as I work. He said he was glad to read that my “Spirit/humor” was in tact. And how he’d noted all the things that had happened to me. I knew what he met. Many are hardly things you’d wish on your enemy ... but they happen and get woven into the tapestry. To complete the metaphor... it’s up to us if they get woven in as a loom choking .... WHOOMPFH!!!! .... of the snarled mess of a knotted tangled lump .... standing out from the tapestry surface. Or ... if we can try to thin and blend as much as possible.... and while there is an irregularity in the pattern ... that section of the tapestry is not THE first and only thing you see. I try constantly to do that. Some “only” have that one focal point of lingering resentment for me. And if they live ten thousand years ... they’ll never get beyond blaming me for disappointing them. I have no valid excuse they accept. Others, have found just a little more depth in what Ive offered freely here for many years. They’ve found some friendship too, and become darned glad that they haven’t drawn some of my cards themselves. Haha.

Thank you very much. That note met a lot to me.

Gary

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/14/2018 01:06AM by barnespneumatic.
Re: Thoughts, Ideas, Wish
September 14, 2018 09:44AM
Gary
It is hard to keep focused sometimes and I know the world / life has thrown you some curve balls . I too am glad your health and humor are still in tact ! It's hard to stay positive sometimes but we always manage to get by . I'm glad for your friendship and wish I could stop by more often. Business is booming here in Michigan and I hate working ALL the hours lately but just like you .... the bills keep a coming .

Thanks
Kurt
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 24
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021