Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Soon Now ...

Soon Now ...
October 04, 2018 04:15PM
I’ll also be working with Airguns again. And get a ledger gun out. Cant wait to do some shooting.

When I do, the order of projects will be for the people who became friends, and have kept my family supported with their auxiliary purchases, friendship, and prayers. I’ve wanted to serve their obligations sooner. They have waited in patience, with good will. They are the oldest clients I have.

Reality is a hard Warden. However; as the strength (from healed injuries), and peace of mind (from paid bills) coincide; I will turn to that list of Client/Friends.

God Bless,
Gary
October 04, 2018 07:12PM
Gary,

That is good news! Be nice to see you build a rifle again. I can understand the decisions you have made regarding who gets first on the ledger. Hopefully everyone can understand your decision as well.

Hope that wrist has improved!

Regards,

Pedro
October 09, 2018 06:45PM
Gary,

Can’t wait to see an other masterpiece... realy enjoy watching all the variety... would like to shoot all of them if only once, a deep bow to the artist

With kind regards,
Brian
October 09, 2018 07:54PM
Thank you Brian,

I hope some day we are once again able to produce events such as this one. ALL BARNES GUNS HERE. Sponsored event by one of our friends here on the forum. We shot all of these over a weekend on trails of steel targets on trees, and long range knock over steel set targets. Great Memory.

Here was a favorite. The 62 Caliber Grizzly

668A4E52-0D3E-4938-A11F-80327931C1C2.jpeg

Gary
4ECE3A57-BB6B-45D1-B45A-E3A6683B3EEB.jpeg
October 10, 2018 07:41PM
Gary,

Ever thought of bringing out a book, with all the guns you made? I think it would be a bestseller... in my opinion you’re like american airgun history... big bore before corseair, airforce, xp... a real pioneer... you have to be documented for further generations... so everybody knows history.

Grtz from Europe
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 10
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021