Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Anyone still plinking?

Anyone still plinking?
March 11, 2019 02:21PM
Totally unrelated basement search led to a discovery of my Rws 22 break barrel and scope along with pellets,cleaning supplies and everything associated. Wow, did i get sidetracked. Even found some metal targets. Nice weather is coming but right now way too much snow on the ground. Was a fun little mental break and i ended spending way too much time reminiscing and rediscovering. Anyone else still into it?
Re: Anyone still plinking?
March 11, 2019 06:55PM
Yes, while I am still south playing SnowBird from upper MI , I just have my Shotguns to play with. When I get home we'll break out the RWS pellet rifle and the 308 Hawke if I have air left! I have to check and see if I have enough time to recharge the tank before the Expiration date on the tank expires !
You have to keep the pellet rifle tuned up to take care of the Pests!

Bob
March 11, 2019 10:16PM
How much time on those tanks typically? Saw a new style compressor on pyr air that looked good but expensive!
March 13, 2019 01:44AM
I'm shooting rimfire right now. Cheap ole Ruger 10/22. I roll in and out of these phases. I just feel like loading a mag and cocking only once for a while.shooter

Lon

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/13/2019 01:45AM by Bigbore.
March 13, 2019 12:47PM
I can’t beLIEVE you said that Lon. “Rimfire”. And this is a family show and all ...
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 14
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021