Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Wife's on going chemo

Wife's on going chemo
April 24, 2019 03:38AM
Hello All,

I haven't been on much for awhile. My wife is having chemo once a week for a total of 18 weeks. We are now down to another 13 weeks left. Last week was rough as she gets a chemo drug that is hard on the body. Today she had the other drug which is a little more tolerable. Next week is same drug and then the cycle repeats. So it's 2 weeks decent and 1 week bad.

For the most part her spirit is up but it gets to her some days. It's hard no doubt, not knowing if all these treatments will be effective in the end.

Hope every is enjoying the summer. Weather here (Manitoba, Canada) starting to get rather nice but unfortunately I will not be doing much with airguns this year due to circumstances. If you are out hunting or shooting share some pics. I think we all would love to see.

Best regards,

Pedro
Re: Wife's on going chemo
April 24, 2019 02:10PM
Thanks for sharing, Peter.

I know this whole thing is wearing on you both. I appreciate you stopping by for a bit of company and support. You both have prayers from Kelly and I. Readers would be amazed how many in our small group are going thru things where a bit of company is very welcome.

God Bless, my Friend
Gary
April 24, 2019 02:12PM
Continued prayers for Maria and you. thumbs upsmiling smiley
May 10, 2019 03:07PM
Prayers going out for you and yours Pedro
Thy WILL be done !

Thanks
Kurt
May 11, 2019 01:51AM
Thanks for the continued well wishes and prayers.

Pedro
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 21
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021