Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Labor Day weekend

Labor Day weekend
September 01, 2019 02:38PM
Hello All
I’m wishing all a great weekend and hope you get a chance to get out shooting. I’ve been trying to catch up on projects myself around the house . I don’t usually GO anywhere on the big holidays due to traffic. My day started.... but my tractor didn’t so I spent most of yesterday doing surgery to extract my starter . Today I hope to clean it up and get it working. ( it never goes as planned)

To all my Florida friends:
I’m praying for a safe haven from the terrible weather. I’ve often complained about flooding in my area due to River life but I’m always humbled when the crazy windy weather hits land & brings the water with it !

Thanks
Kurt
Re: Labor Day weekend
September 01, 2019 11:27PM
Hi Kurt,

We also wish and pray for those in danger. Never quite sure where that will turn out to be. We’ve been out of the way before. Just never know. I spent the greater part of yesterday preparing for heavy rains here. Cleaning drainage ditches with tractor.

I recognize your tractor issues. Most projects begin with expending your slotted time and energy getting ready. Tending to issues that you thought were good to go.

I had a bandsaw throw a bearing the other evening. Helps to be handy with alternative methods until you can regain ground level again.

Hope you got it working. And hope your neighbor buys the idea that his starter fell off on the road, on his way home from work last.

Gary
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 16
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021