Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Ceci n’est pas un daystate

Ceci n’est pas un daystate
November 04, 2019 07:20PM
Hi guy’s And airgun lovers,

Just wanted to show you holland’s best airgun, my hunting gun and target gun... it’s light... and realy powerfull and super accurate... Ever heard of the chimera shipgun? A riffle pcp witch is used in circomstances where you don’t want ignition ( oilrigs, private yachts...), for shooting pirates..., wel this is the civil version, .309 shoots 160 grain spitser boattails at 945 fps... and sub 1/3 inch groups at 110 yards, made by Alfred Devries in Hilversum Holland. There are competitors like the drummen sinner .309 or the ks graete pier... a 700 fp .45 riffle al dutch almost one off’s like garry’s ones, of course no craftman’s work, but cnc CAD material... I’ve got the beaumond warrior 8mm, and it’s a fine hunting gun... thought Kurt would especialy like this kind of stuff...
I’ll keep it short it’s hunting season,
B66A2B1C-241C-418B-9817-7C2852C5FAE9.jpeg
ACAFEED7-7EC8-4FBD-B8D7-0A4BE0ACC634.jpeg
Re: Ceci n’est pas un daystate
November 04, 2019 07:35PM
Ps this is a graete pier
60D8CBAD-5204-4E4D-9C30-C51DD1A6572B.jpeg
November 04, 2019 07:54PM
And when people ask me how come you are so strong for such a slim guy i say, i shoot big caliber airguns barnes, beaumont, drummen... i pull levers every day... grtz from Belgium...
A1906228-F74E-45E4-890C-913279D190F9.jpeg
November 06, 2019 11:28AM
Hello Brian,

It’s very nice to see you again. I’m very glad that you are well. Thank you for posting. You have some wonderful Airguns there.

Did you ever get good results from your Barnes Bishop Mold? As I recall, they were best as a round tail waddcutter. The slug was special in that it would fly well in either direction!!! I hope you were able to have them cast and sized.

Best,
Gary
November 07, 2019 11:54AM
I notice, on the stock, near the buttpad, there’s a rubber knob underneath. I like that. To keep the stock off the bench, and ready to join with your shoulder for shooting.
November 07, 2019 12:22AM
That's a nice looking rifle and sounds rather powerful. Thanks for posting.
November 07, 2019 11:46AM
Howdy Brian
Those are some great looking airguns. I’ve not heard of them before but I did do a little research.
I do live on the Great Lakes here in the state of Michigan so we are surrounded by water but not too many pirates here ! It’s just something I’ve never thought of . I did look up a little hunting over there in the Netherlands. It doesn’t look like airguns are allowed and I didn’t come across any large game there either. It was only a quick search.
Deer season is in full swing here and the bucks are on the move .I see at least a dozen every morning on my ride to work. It’s Bow season now but before long firearm hunting begins.
Thanks for sharing your airguns.

Thanks
Kurt
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 17
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021