Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Close up videos of Barnes guns

Close up videos of Barnes guns
July 01, 2009 02:51AM
Jim and Jerry,

I really would like to see a close up videos of your Barnes guns, showing the stocks, bolts, loading troughs, and the discriptions of the guns, projectiles, power, and it's accuracy. I know we have pictures, but a few minutes close up videos of the guns would be nice and different if you don't mind and whenever you have the time. We all would like to drool on them he..he.. Thanks!!
July 01, 2009 05:00PM
I second.....

those of us not fortunate enough tohave physical access to a Barnes rifle, dont get to see the details that a photo wont pick up....unles its a close up.
July 02, 2009 12:34AM
Peter, Dan,
I'm sure Jim is working on a video right now. whistling

You may not realize it but all the videos that have been posted here did require a decent bit of effort (and some required some cash outlays as well) to get here, especially given that they were produced just to share a bit of the hobby. I've slowed my pace of photos and videos just to avoid this becoming the Jerry's video site and in the hope that others might step in and fill the gap. I'm encouraged by the recent increase in posts and a few more pictures being posted etc. But, while I'm happy to produce the requested videos, I intend to hold them out in trade for member contributions. I'd like to see some of the other members/readers here that have Barnes guns post some pictures and maybe a group or two first. Those with other guns might post some videos or pictures and descriptions of new guns,pellet tests, fun outings, new gear, new shooters, etc.

I'm happy some of that has happened recently and we have a couple steady posters but we need more participation beyond reading! So, I'll do the videos after I see some posted from the rest of you! more innocent
July 02, 2009 02:58PM
Jerry Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> intend to hold them out in trade for member
> contributions.
>
>So, I'll do the
> videos after I see some posted from the rest of
> you!

Fair enough! I got a cam capable of vid, and the software..... let see what the week end holds.....

But I dont have a Barnes gun, so your stuck with what I have in the stablecool smiley
July 02, 2009 01:47AM
That sounds fair enough. I understand that it takes a lot of time and effort to do the videos and post, and it's not fair for only a couple guys to do it all the time. I too, would like to see more forum members come forward and post.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 7
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021