Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Thanks to BPS ( Diane )

Thanks to BPS ( Diane )
December 19, 2019 09:39AM
Well I just wanted to thank Gary & Kelly and their church for all the extra prayers and support over the past couple weeks. My wife of almost 30 years has survived AGAIN. 2 weeks ago she was diagnosed with a brain aneurysm and last week she had a procedure to correct it . This was one of the hardest things I’ve had to see happen to a loved one . We now BOTH have cards to explain titanium in our bodies. She got 25 staples across the forehead and a plate with screws to close the skull back up . The staples will be removed but the rest stays .

When I told Gary and Kelly they immediately contacted their church and the prayers started . I’ve had people in Arizona, Utah, Michigan,Florida praying for her and I feel blessed!
All is well and Today she turns 60 ! The recovery will be long but thanks be to God she’ll survive again.
This is a picture of her ramming a .45 round ball down the barrel of my Barnes custom air cane in our back yard !
Please wish her a happy birthday for me even if you don’t know her . She will LIVE to shoot again!

Merry Christmas to all Snowman

Thanks
Kurt
75D8F4E1-8EC0-4B7F-8998-50809E78F820.jpeg
Re: Thanks to BPS ( Diane )
December 19, 2019 03:05PM
Ahhh. Thank God for Mercies.
Kurt and Diane. We’re so grateful for the safety Diane received. From the diagnosis of the Doctors, to Technician’s Imaging, Anesthesiologists to Skilled Surgeons, Nurses, Rehab Personnel. We know God uses wisdom, skill, education, and expert performance to pull off results like you have experienced.

Happy Birthday Diane!! And decade upon decade upon decade more. Everybody on this end was grateful to hear your great news of answered prayers.

Heal fast and heal strong.

God Bless,
Gary and Kelly and the group

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/19/2019 03:07PM by barnespneumatic.
December 19, 2019 03:18PM
Happy Birthday, Diane!! Just can’t express in words, the joy we felt when we heard from Kurt, after your surgery! I know this will be an extra special Christmas for your family!! Enjoy every second of it!! God Bless you, Kurt and Jacob!! Much Love!!
January 04, 2020 03:37PM
Wow, what an ordeal to go through, I am grateful that it turned out well in the end. Our lives are so much more fragile than we think, and we take so much for granted on a daily basis. I am happy to hear that she should make a good recovery, best wishes for the both of you.
Sean
January 12, 2020 05:25PM
Thanks Sean
It definitely puts life into perspective.
Good to see you back too . I thought you slid off the edge . Haha

Thanks
Kurt
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 27
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021