Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Thoughts plz

Thoughts plz
January 10, 2020 11:06PM
I have a new Medical facility which is tracking thru current accelerated pain issues.

Not a change of Doc or program, just an additional look see.

X-rays and tests real soon.

Thks
Gary
January 12, 2020 05:27PM
Gary
Good luck with your new people. It’s tuff changing or re explaining your situation in a brief visit.

Thanks
Kurt
January 13, 2020 05:10PM
Gary, I hope they can find some way to get you some relief from the chronic pain you've been dealing with for so long. Best wishes my friend,

Bob
January 14, 2020 02:17PM
Thank you Kurt and Robert.

I know folks have not enjoyed the forum or me so much the last couple of years. I humbly offer endless pain as the largest factor causing this. It makes it so hard to concentrate, and my work is all about concentration. Endurance is another biggie. The pain just strips away the extra hours you could have worked. The combo often does this by causing me to make a mistake. And that causes me to backtrack and replace parts. I don’t “fix” stuff. I make new parts.

I’m in the tiny tiny minority. I am self employed. And have always been self insured. Honestly, most people (being insured thru work), just don’t understand why I don’t just get things “fixed”. It’s because so much is a game that you have to learn. Have you ever not gotten a needed X Ray because of price? Most people have no clue what an x Ray costs. It’s just “Covered”. Well, it’s expensive unless a Tech whispers to you “Don’t get it here ... go to X ...over in X”. And the price went from $900 to $50 cash. Honestly. Or the meds. I heard a radio ad about BLINK HEALTH, and we followed thru. One of my drugs went from $600 to $20. I’m not kidding. It’s all about what you don’t know. And it takes “Work Hours” to figure it out. All true. You go without. You cut back. You endure unGodly pain, because some company is playing games. And you don’t know the rules.

I work absolutely every hour I can. There is no “down time.” And so, I hope you can find appreciation for what you see offered for sale.

Right now they are checking into my hip/groin/back pain. We will find out why the last three months have been extra painful. That’s three months. We are talking severe pain. Three months. Long time to hurt.

Guys, thanks to you and others who read. I should be using social media better. But, concentration and pain.

Thanks for the well wish

Gary
January 21, 2020 05:51PM
Gary,

I hope the additional diagnostic tests provide better direction for relieving your chronic pain.

Warmest Regards,

Karl
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 33
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021