Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Tomorrow New Approach. nowthatIthink

Tomorrow New Approach. nowthatIthink
February 20, 2020 09:52PM
I’ll be introduced to yet another new Doctor. New Approach to the painful “loose kluncking” and internal bone “slipping” feeling I experience when walking. Especially as it increases as I fatigue.

I keep telling you just to be “responsible” and post info. Thanks for those who wish to know. It’s another effort to improve.

Best,
Gary
Re: Tomorrow New Approach. nowthatIthink
February 20, 2020 10:37PM
Gary,
Hope this one works out for you. It seme's to me you are 'OverDue' for some Good Luck on the medical front. Best to you & Kelly.
February 21, 2020 06:48PM
Good luck Gary
I hope you’ve got a good result. They’re are lotza good ones out there too .

Thanks
Kurt
February 22, 2020 06:01AM
Gary,

I'll be saying a prayer for you that this works to bring you some relief.

Karl
February 23, 2020 03:15AM
Thank you very much Gentlemen.

The last few weeks have included several Dr’s appointments. Four Appointments I believe. I also had X rays and Blood tests. Two of the Doctors are new to me. I have three more Appts scheduled. They are following up on discovery and the hypothetical from the tests. I’ve begun new meds. New Suppliments and reworked my regular med schedule.

This has all been taken quite seriously. Nobody is just burning thru a pile of money here. And, I feel I have some reason to be pleased with some findings and early improvement.

As some improvement has occurred, one thing I keep realizing has been; just how very very horrible I’ve felt over the past year. It’s been wretched.

I’ll keep at it. Please continue to pray if you are inclined. I’ll do the therapy and follow ups.

I’ve worked all way through, whenever I’ve been able.

A couple have personally followed and checked on me. Thank you very much. It’s appreciated.

Best
Gary

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/23/2020 03:21AM by barnespneumatic.
February 23, 2020 09:19PM
Gary,
You're still on my prayer list, and I hope useful answers are coming soon!

Scott
February 24, 2020 09:57PM
Thanks Scott,

I really appreciate prayer. Thank you.

I’m building a Quiver of Arrows to use on the pain. A few seemingly smaller things are helping. Docs have looked big and can’t find it. But they are treating smaller stuff cause it just might have bigger effect.

I’ve had injections to reduce inflammation in my damaged disc joints.

I’m also using a suppliment which has been used for inflammation for a long time.

X rays around my hip didn’t pick up a seen crack or break.

But another Doc built on that and then showed me an unlikely possibility to account for the severe pain in the lowest back area. As you know, there is a joint between the Sacrum and the Ilum bones. Describe as a nearly immovable fibrous bond that would take tremendous force to move. But ... like a 250 pound man slamming 3 foot onto packed concrete hard FL Clay. Dead fall landing on outside of hip. That was recorded on various geological sensors I’ll bet.

Thing is there IS some painful movement I can both feel and hear. With every step when fatigued. So, looking into that.

Then, I was told I was very low on Vitamim D. Taking mega Vit D3 and Calcium Citrate. It can mess with Cognative issues and Hormones as well. I’ve felt it difficult to think and concentrate. Oddly, an Artist/Architect Friend told me she had had this issue. And the Vit D3 suppliment changed her life back around.

It takes pursuing every lead. I’m trying and working every day.

Thanks for showing interest and empathy. I’ve had a few people check on me. I do appreciate it

Gary
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 26
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021