Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: bullhorn Last Call ... 97 Executive Pack. bullhorn bullhorn

SOLD SOLD SOLD. bowing ... 97 Executive Pack. bullhorn bullhorn
June 24, 2020 12:04AM
DF0483E5-F260-4E6E-8DD5-4CA310F35EE0.jpeg

You will recall this 97. I invited you to participate in its build. I priced out options depending upon personal choices. I priced such an advance commitment very well. Nobody stepped up. I know, after 46 years you never know when I’ll slip in a hack job. Haha. You want to see it finished. And “Here ‘Tis”.

Well, I did it “My Way ... right Frank?” And I put extra smooth inside. I glass beaded the case. I did a better then anticipated carving level on both scales. They look great.

It’s priced now at an excellent value, for $695us. $22 to ship. I won’t let it up here long for that.

I hope it finds a home where it’s enjoyed.

Drop your Marker here please, for a time stamp.

$695us plus $22 to ship and insure

Enjoy the pics. It’s 6 3/4” OAL

GARY

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 07/05/2020 12:46AM by barnespneumatic.
415BB5F2-F8F0-4B9A-829B-6DDC852CA861.jpeg
E63474ED-7B61-49AA-90A5-F2C0EB6BE093.jpeg
2D60FE7E-E3B0-43EF-AAC1-9FAA94B43B7C.jpeg
555F1841-A6F0-4776-AFE3-83473422C133.jpeg
00E5B46D-C01A-434F-9BEE-2D9D45FD4E8E.jpeg
June 24, 2020 01:59PM
Great looking knife Gary, hopefully someone can step up and take it off your hands!

Pedro
June 27, 2020 12:43PM
Hey, what does a Master Bladesmith know about knives? Hah!!! That blade is upside down and I may as well admit it.
July 05, 2020 12:35AM
Marker dropped.
Happy Independence Day!
USA!  USA!

Scott
July 05, 2020 12:40AM
Happy Independence to you Scott.

Many Thanks.

It is yours my Friend!

God Bless,
Gary
July 05, 2020 12:45AM
SOLD SOLD SOLD
July 10, 2020 12:24PM
Nice score Scott
It was hard to see it for sale at such a good price .hot smiley

Thanks
Kurt
July 10, 2020 10:12PM
Thank you guys.

I hope to have more soon. And be back into the Pistols.

If you can stand it, let me share a few things as quickly as I can in a complete way.

I really want to do the Pistols. They got sidetracked for these reasons: Health and Income. You can figure how that goes.

New point now ...

While working late one night ... I sat staring into space. That’s how I often design. The Chalkboard hovering between myself and a wall, tree, tool, whatever. Something had triggered a connection between more economical knives and a deep hollow ground thinner blade. Eventually, that evening; I picked up pencil and a sheet of card stock. I sketched this quickly. By the next morning, the whole concept had changed into a linear grinding jig. I really liked the concept and couldn’t put it off.

At this time, I have sketches and notes all over. The prototypes work very well and I’m forcing myself to stop the variety.

You knowIve triedfor years to make a knife/product you’d like and buy along the way. I love the Pistols and Rifles. But they take sooooo long to build. And honestly I can’t clearly figure what the market$$$$ is that you’d participate in.

As happens, my health is fickle. I can’t predict. Can’t correct. I “cope”. So time has been spent trying a couple of new treatments (which did very little). I did, however; get placed on a track that lead to a new treatment which DID help one area. And helped that around 65%. If I only suffered from that one thing, that would be enormous. But there are several related matters. I’ll take the help, and continue. But it’s not a miracle.

Ok. That’s enough. A brief update. I’m excited about the new knives. If you could enjoy one, it would help. And I will continue with the Pistols. I also have another blade shape if you just don’t like the first. Keep watching please.

Thanks for reading. Very much

Gary
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 15
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021