Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Hi Guys - Projects. nowthatIthink

Hi Guys - Projects. nowthatIthink
September 06, 2020 01:47PM
I’ve been involved in quite a few projects recently. Quite a bit of maintenance. Some modifications to 45 year old homemade equipment/grinders. It’s been a testament to what you can get done “in spite of”. Rubber bands, paper clips, tape, lube ... not for the machines, that’s for me. And I still repaired and upgraded some tools too. It’s been odd. It’s as if the tools got together thru ZOOM. “Look, Johnny you break down on Thursday. Vinny you go on Saturday. Tommy ... next week as soon as he gets Vinny up and running, I want you to seize a bearing and gall up a shaft real good, see? Tommy, do what you can to hide wrenches, bolts, and knock parts on the floor. He can’t bend over well ... that will really slow him down ...”

3F1226CF-B31C-466F-B33A-F57589C1040F.jpeg

Here’s a real nice Model 97 that will be finished soon. With nice Mosaic scales. (Blade in the rough here).

F5040665-84BA-470F-9305-632E13577856.jpeg

Here’s another project. This disc is 1 1/8” and will be used for necklaces and bracelets.

I hope you enjoy seeing these couple things. I have some more I’ll show you as soon as I can. Honestly, I’ve felt terrible so if you have a spare prayer after taking care of those that are more in need, I’d appreciate it.

God Bless
Gary

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/06/2020 02:04PM by barnespneumatic.
September 07, 2020 10:46AM
Moving back into the stamping? Anything in silver laying around?

Lon
September 07, 2020 12:00PM
Yes there is. I’ll review my PM notes
September 09, 2020 12:28AM
That's a very nice Model 97! Appreciate the picts of the project as you go through building it.
Prayers for you and Ms Kelly.
Keep Safe, Bob
September 09, 2020 08:44PM
Thank you Sir,

Very nice to hear. I just came to make a small post. When you have a chance, please check it

Thanks for Posting Bob
Gary
September 14, 2020 03:25PM
Nice to see you are still able to make things! Looking good.

Pedro
September 16, 2020 02:45PM
Hi Pedro
Good to see your name. Riding out Hurricane Sally here. Minimum of 16” of rain so far and it’s pounding down.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 16
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021