Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Update: Stuff, and things.

Update: Stuff, and things.
April 14, 2021 01:03PM
They took 7 vials of blood a couple of days ago. Tests. I had been very fortunate to find a GP who was the perfect fit for me of “answering questions” and “listening to possible symptoms”. She spoke clearly (my hearing is compromised when it comes to speech). It was a great start ... til she got COVID

She disappeared and for months I couldn’t get updates other than she wasn’t back yet. Then came my late night trip to the ER. To follow up I needed a new GP. Well, I found a Nurse Practitioner who we swear is a clone of the GP. I am pickled tink! Yay. And this new to me NP is thorough. (Sorry for all the others with compound fractures in the waiting room).

Well, we’ve got tests now, by Golly. AND the Doc we loved is back too, in the background somewhere. Yay again.

I’m hoping things will begin to sort out. I know it’s been hard to follow. But it has been a real trip for me. I’ve worked absolutely every hour I was fit.

I thought I’d post this update. And a reminder: I remember every minute of the 60’s. I didn’t sky dive. Swim with Great Whites. Etc. Whatever ruined my health was most likely some Secret Spy Guy blow dart to the back of my neck. Such is the nature of mysteries. I hope the tests find something treatable. Some of my symptoms are worrisome. I’d appreciate a quick prayer.

Thanks for reading.
Blessings
Gary
April 14, 2021 02:59PM
Heythats great news getting a good doctor AND one you like . I always argued with my NP that I should not hafta to pay full doctor price but I conceded.
Hope your on the road . Take care my friend.smoking smiley

Thanks
Kurt
April 14, 2021 05:31PM
Hopefully everything turns out better than you hoped for Gary.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/14/2021 05:32PM by RugerAirMagnum.
April 15, 2021 12:55PM
I pray that your new NP/ GP will be able to diagnose some of the problems and get you on the road to recovery !
Keep the faith and stay safe.

Bob
April 15, 2021 03:55PM
Thank you Bob.

I regret how my myriad issues effected my career. That’s what makes up a “life” isn’t it.

Always great to see your name here.

Blessings
Gary
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 30
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021